PDA

View Full Version : ESI, STREET MAGIC, No magic Neon and Custom Dynamics.

Magic Man
03-09-2010, 08:45 AM
We have many people still asking about the ESI and STREET MAGIC realtionship in regards to products since the acquisition of the STREET MAGIC and No Magic Neon brands by Custom Dynamics in November.

So to help everyone better understand how this now works, here it is once again.

The STREET MAGIC and No Magic Neon brands and manufacturing divisions were purchased by Custom Dynamics from us in November of 2009.

The ESI division was retained by us, and is now under exclusive contract to Custom Dynamics as an R&D and new product development house.

ESI will continue to develop the new STREET MAGIC and No Magic Neon products exclusivly for Custom Dynamics, and once the R&D and development is done all product manufacturing and distributation will be done through Custom Dynamics as the owner of these brands and manufacturing facilities.

ESI will continue to sell and handle the STREET MAGIC and No Magic Neon line of parts through our web site at rallies or you can call us direct @ (518) 785-5810.

I know with us, and me having owned these two brands for so long so many people (myself included) came to think they were one in the same. So I know this change is now somewhat hard to remember at times.

So, although ESI is still continuing to develop the new Spyder, STREET MAGIC and No Magic Neon products exclusively for Custom Dynamics, it is Custom Dynamics that now actually owns and manufactures all the STREET MAGIC and No Magic Neon brands of products.

I hope this helps everyone to better understand the realtionship between ESI, STREET MAGIC, No Magic Neon and Custom Dynamics. :thumbup:

MM

effgjamis
03-09-2010, 08:55 AM
And the waranty of products ??????

From the Rallies??

From net ?

And/or ?

Magic Man
03-09-2010, 09:18 AM
And the waranty of products ??????

From the Rallies??

From net ?

And/or ?

The warranty on all STREET MAGIC products is like the warranty on any other product you buy.

This warranty is underwritten by the company that manufactures it (Custom Dynamics) and handled through their dealers as per the terms and conditions that Custom Dynamics sets for these products warranties.

The STREET MAGIC products purchased through ESI will have the warranty coverd as per Custom Dynamics terms and conditions through us here at ESI (no different than how your Spyder dealer handles the BRP warranty) :thumbup:

MM

dave01
03-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks MM.
I was really confused, but now I am just marginally lost. Thats where I am normally, so all is good.:D:D:D

patches
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM
For those not clear who Custom Dynamics are, they are just as top notch as the outstanding service we are used to by MM. Great group of guys in the shop and the owner is great to deal with. Works out great for me because these guys are up the road from me and have done a great job helping me with my projects. More to be posted on that as soon as I am done. Are sure if you have any problems with your products, CD will do the right thing for you.

Firefly
03-09-2010, 10:50 AM
For those not clear who Custom Dynamics are, they are just as top notch as the outstanding service we are used to by MM. Great group of guys in the shop and the owner is great to deal with. Works out great for me because these guys are up the road from me and have done a great job helping me with my projects. More to be posted on that as soon as I am done. Are sure if you have any problems with your products, CD will do the right thing for you.

:agree:

Dealt with them many times and they are top notch!

Sarge707
03-09-2010, 12:32 PM
:agree:

Dealt with them many times and they are top notch!

+1 :2thumbs: Excellent to deal with!!

JimAlpha
03-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Very happy with Custom Dynamics. Quick shipping and good customer service on three separate orders.:2thumbs: