PDA

View Full Version : TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY OF RIDING

bandwagon
03-06-2010, 08:53 PM
I got my spyder back from the shop, they performed the 6000 miles service. I rode it all day and it didn't get mad at me for leaving it in the snow. View my avatar, that's my spyder and I sure was glad that I had the cover over it. I had fell and broke my leg just an hour before the snow started falling. So riding today was special and I met two other Spyder riders (Lynn and Charles). Things may be looking up this spring. More Spyders are being sited and that means Spyder riding will be good. I will be beating the drum for "Rolling Thunder" soon. We have got to get some good representation this year.:chat:

YPILOT
03-06-2010, 09:03 PM
I got my spyder back from the shop, they performed the 6000 miles service. I rode it all day and it didn't get mad at me for leaving it in the snow. View my avatar, that's my spyder and I sure was glad that I had the cover over it. I had fell and broke my leg just an hour before the snow started falling. So riding today was special and I met two other Spyder riders (Lynn and Charles). Things may be looking up this spring. More Spyders are being sited and that means Spyder riding will be good. I will be beating the drum for "Rolling Thunder" soon. We have got to get some good representation this year.:chat:

:agree: Keep us posted, Dennis

MSGTDOC
03-06-2010, 09:49 PM
I will be beating the drum for "Rolling Thunder" soon. We have got to get some good representation this year.:chat:

I was just on the phone to the guys I ride with. We are in the beginning plans to go to DC. I always go to the right of the Lincoln Monument. If you are looking into the monument that is. I'm across the street by the Vending area that sells food and stuff. Keep me up to date on where you will be:spyder:

bandwagon
03-07-2010, 08:49 PM
I will do that, as we missed you guys last year.:thumbup:

I was just on the phone to the guys I ride with. We are in the beginning plans to go to DC. I always go to the right of the Lincoln Monument. If you are looking into the monument that is. I'm across the street by the Vending area that sells food and stuff. Keep me up to date on where you will be:spyder:

SpyderWolf
03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Glad to hear you had a good ryde, and hope the leg is healing well for you.