PDA

View Full Version : Help

RTGENE
03-06-2010, 08:22 PM
I have a cardo------Scala Rider Q2
Went on a ride today and it works great for cell phone-----FM radio not so good. Not a big issue the phone works great.

So whats the problem---------I thought I would charge up the batteries when I got home. I have mixed the charger up with other chargers.
The one I think it should be is a Ktec 9.0 volt .3A out put.
But if it is not and I use it ----puff its fried.
Need your help.
Thanks in advance

YPILOT
03-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Went on a ride today and it works great for cell phone-----FM radio not so good. Not a big issue the phone works great.

So whats the problem---------I thought I would charge up the batteries when I got home. I have mixed the charger up with other chargers.
Need your help.
Thanks in advance
We use the Cardo Scala Rider Teamset. The charger says Cardo and the output is +9.0 V 0.3 A
Thanks for reminding me to take them off of the charger!

RTGENE
03-06-2010, 09:04 PM
THANK YOU
This web site is a help for all of us.
I owe you an RC cola and a moon pie.

bodymanpainter
03-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Thinking about getting the Q2 teamset, how is the intercom? And also the bike to bike communication?:spyder:

YPILOT
03-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Thinking about getting the Q2 teamset, how is the intercom? And also the bike to bike communication?:spyder:
The Cardo Scala Rider Teamset works marginally O.K. for intercom. My wife has no problem hearing me when I speak but I have a difficult time hearing her. Sometimes better than others and may be due to the position of the mic, also wind noise can contribute to poor communication if the mic gets out of position. We have used it also bike to bike and it works about the same as long as the bikes stay pretty close.
I think you may want to look at the Q4, there was a recent post about that.

bodymanpainter
03-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Thanks, I'll check in to that.:2thumbs:

NancysToy
03-06-2010, 10:34 PM

Need your help.
Thanks in advance
Cracked me up, Gene. It got to be such a problem for me figuring out which charger went with what, that I now use the labelmaker to mark them as soon as I open the package. I can't tell you how many times that trick has saved my sanity.

Tom in NM
03-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Cracked me up, Gene. It got to be such a problem for me figuring out which charger went with what, that I now use the labelmaker to mark them as soon as I open the package. I can't tell you how many times that trick has saved my sanity.

. . . . but by the time I started doing that, it was too late to save any of my sanity.

Tom

RTGENE
03-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Did I goof up------you bet----so here are all these chargers and I'm clueless as to which one goes where. I really appreciate being part of this web site.
I just finished tagging every thing I CAN figure out.
I have a rubber maid trunk for all the RT 66 trip stuff ---now its marked and stowed away.

smilingene