PDA

View Full Version : Clock

kaiser
03-05-2010, 09:36 PM
So i've had my spyder since Dec of 07, could never figure out how to set the clock, i tried when i first got it, but was never to big a deal. Its been cold here in Colorado, but i've seen a couple bikes out lately, so i went to start my Spyder up in the garage cause i was jealous of people riding around! Spent like 5 min figuring it out and got it set. No real point to this story just sharing my little joyous moment! It's the little things! Come on summer!!!! :)

1VENOM
03-05-2010, 09:54 PM
:2thumbs::clap::clap:Bump

boborgera
03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
I gave up trying to set my clock, So i called my neighbors 12 year old over and he set it in about 10 seconds. :yikes:

retread
03-05-2010, 10:56 PM
My clock gains time, I don't bother setting it.

john

Desert Spyder
03-05-2010, 11:04 PM
My clock gains time, I don't bother setting it.

john

Same here and its a pain in the tush to reset.I have a $35 watch from Costco that keeps perfect time (gets the time from a satellite) for the last 5 years. Solar charged. Best watch I ever owned. Wish BRP had done the same.

PCBeachBum
03-06-2010, 05:35 AM
Tried to set the clock and gave up. Would be easier to just mount a Sun dial instead, if I cared about time. Most times, I don't know what day it is or care.:D

PCBeachBum
03-06-2010, 05:38 AM
I gave up trying to set my clock, So i called my neighbors 12 year old over and he set it in about 10 seconds. :yikes:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

BLACK WIDOW
03-06-2010, 06:41 AM
So i've had my spyder since Dec of 07, could never figure out how to set the clock, i tried when i first got it, but was never to big a deal. Its been cold here in Colorado, but i've seen a couple bikes out lately, so i went to start my Spyder up in the garage cause i was jealous of people riding around! Spent like 5 min figuring it out and got it set. No real point to this story just sharing my little joyous moment! It's the little things! Come on summer!!!! :)

The clock is very difficult to set accurately, and when you finally get it set to the right time; it won't stay very long. :dontknow:

kaiser
03-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Well that rains on my parade a bit! I will watch it and see if it speeds up or what. But at least i know how now.....kinda...! ;)