PDA

View Full Version : 31 degrees & sunny

8LEGS
03-04-2010, 10:52 AM
31 degrees & sunny so I went for a ride!!!! I work the late shift tonight so I was free today to do as I please. I put the panels back on the spyder this week and installed my GPS on the dash. The weather this weekend is supposed to be close to 50 and I just happen to be off work!!!!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=8122

Amanda B
03-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Looks like you've really done some work on the :spyder2:! I am off for a week coming up and should have mine all put back together just in time, and it looks like warmer weather is coming! I can't wait it seems like it has been a long and rough winter. I can't wait to ride it will save me money.

Trickie Dick
03-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Me too:yes::yes:. I waited until it was about 37 before taking off. I took the spyder off the jack stands, unhooked the battery tender and started her right up. It's been so long, I couldn't remember how to turn off the message on the gauges. (maybe it was a senior moment:D) Anyway, it sure felt good to get out there for awhile.
If you are out and about this weekend and heading south, give me a holler and we'll ride. I got a new Scala G4 and I need to learn how to pair it.

NewRider
03-06-2010, 06:52 PM
50 degrees here in Flora. Wanted to go ride, but domestic priorities come first. Gonna do it tomorrow, weather permitting.:2thumbs:

YPILOT
03-06-2010, 08:36 PM
52 degrees of heat, 360 degrees of fun :2thumbs: in East TN today. I worked till 1:15 and then got to ryde till 5:00. It's good to see sunshine for a change. Supposed to be in high 50's tomorrow so I'll do it again.:doorag:
Ryde safe all.