PDA

View Full Version : Spyder featured in new music video!!

John in PA
03-03-2010, 01:57 PM
The internet provides aspiring filmmakers many avenues to display their talents that were not available a generation ago. One way is music video production, with hosting on various music websites.

My son Matt is one of these young filmmakers. This January, he and a buddy conceived, produced, shot, and edited this music video for one of his favorite indie bands, Think About Life. My red SM5 Spyder is featured rather prominently in the video. (Also, carrying on in the tradition of most of his student films at Messiah College and Temple University, his Old Man is also featured...)

He has a quirky sense of humor for sure, but this is a great way to expose yet another demographic to our favorite three-wheeled vehicle!!
Hope you get a kick out of it!!

http://stereogum.com/285212/think-about-life-havin-my-baby-video-stereogum-premiere/news/

If you enjoy it, take a moment to post favorable comments on the music website. This is one way aspiring filmmakers build their resume and get recognition. (If you hate it, tell me, and I'll ignore it:yikes:) :yes::2thumbs:

Sarge707
03-03-2010, 02:08 PM
:DThat was unreal!!! It could be a BRP Super Bowl Commercial!!nojokeHad my attention Every second of the film!!! :D Thanks!

GaryTheBadger
03-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Nicely done video, thanks for sharing, hope he does more!

Reminds me of Benny Hinn, Robert Schuller, Ken Copeland, et al :yikes:

RTGENE
03-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Well I hope your happy-----its not funny-----I will never get up and go to the bathroom in church again.
smilingene
job well done

MarkLawson
03-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Really enjoyed your video. You're quite a dancer!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

God bless,

Spyder990cc
03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
:2thumbs:nice video and great spyder:2thumbs:

stgilmer
03-03-2010, 06:23 PM
:2thumbs:Very Good video!! :ohyea:Catchy song too:ohyea:

Mo Lee
03-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Well I hope your happy-----its not funny-----I will never get up and go to the bathroom in church again.
smilingene
job well done
He even looks a little like SpyderGene.

Tom in NM
03-03-2010, 07:17 PM
He even looks a little like SpyderGene.

The Singer or that one muppet? ( you know, the one that looks like Gene ) :D

= = = = anyway, I liked the music, the Spyder (of course) and I thought the film was creative and well done. The setting was a stretch, and the "acting out" was a little overdone, but I am pretty sure I didn't lose any braincells by watching it and smiled a lot.

Tom

jeuchler
03-03-2010, 08:04 PM
...He has a quirky sense of humor for sure, but this is a great way to expose yet another demographic to our favorite three-wheeled vehicle!!
Hope you get a kick out of it!!

http://stereogum.com/285212/think-about-life-havin-my-baby-video-stereogum-premiere/news/

This was hilarious, John!:roflblack:

(Although I guess I should admit this kind of thing happens to me all the time.)

Best of luck to Matt in his career!

Big Arm
03-03-2010, 08:14 PM
:clap: VERY NICE :clap:

Congrats to you and your son !!! :2thumbs: