PDA

View Full Version : WOMEN SPYDER RIDERS OF NORCAL

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
03-01-2010, 12:20 AM
WOMEN SPYDER RIDERS OF NORCAL - WHERE ARE YOU? I want to start a Spyder Club for Women here in NorCal. If you are interested, please email me through this forum. I would like the members of the club #1 to have fun ridinga few times a year, and #2 come up with some ideas perhaps to do some community service work. I welcome your input, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. As always, MM :pray:

fastfraser
04-04-2010, 05:05 AM
Isn't that discrimination ! Whats wrong with riding with everyone ?:dontknow:

Ken5517 / Wish Again
04-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Isn't that discrimination ! Whats wrong with riding with everyone ?:dontknow:

No it's not :ohyea:

It is within a an open ryders chapter and they will be letting you join them if you wish. welcome

Harley has had the same concept for years with the Leather and Lace womens group within the local chapters - if a chapter wishes to support the Leather and Lace Program.

It is a way to encourage women to get out and ryde just like the guys do. :yes:

This is a great idea and I clearly support the concept and Idea of women ryders. :clap:

Besides you just may find some of the "3-wheels and Heels" ryders group pushing you in the twisties very soon.

Why don't you come out and ryde with them and me.

I invite you to join us :2thumbs:

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-04-2010, 11:49 AM
YES! Thanks to the brilliant ideas from the fellas of WCS and the WSC-Northern California the 3-Wheels & Heels Riding Group has been formed. I'm so jazzed. Looking forward to riding with all of you. To sign up for the NorCal Chapter follow this link:

http://spyder.brp.co...abId=clubs/club (http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/Share/GeoLoc#lat=37.73705525336632&lng=-121.46312713623047&zoom=12&tabId=clubs/club)

RTGENE
04-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Finished with Route 66 now we are headed up the Coast of California.
Would you believe that we Three Amigo's will be in SF area in the later part of May----Tricky Dick --The Irishman-- and me.

We would very much like to ride with you -----
We are good on Three Wheels not so good in heels.

Smile

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Finished with Route 66 now we are headed up the Coast of California.
Would you believe that we Three Amigo's will be in SF area in the later part of May----Tricky Dick --The Irishman-- and me.

We would very much like to ride with you -----
We are good on Three Wheels not so good in heels.

Smile

In regards to the heels - It takes practice. :ohyea:
We welcome your visit to the SF area. Keep us posted. MM

you24824
04-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Do it ladies! That is a great idea. :2thumbs:

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the support. MM :2excited:

Questions
04-10-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm new to joining this group, and I want to join with ya'll. Especially for women. It's more fun to ride with others. I live about 8 miles east of Lodi, nearer the town of Lockeford. Approx 45 miles south of Sacramento. My daughter saw a woman at a restaurant 2 weeks ago riding a gray Spyder, and she was in pink leather. I wish it had been me. I need a new seat, my backside hurts, just riding locally to Stockton and home again. I think my seat is too cushionie, (spongee).:helpsmilie: Anybody have any suggestions?

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-11-2010, 11:48 AM
sent you a pm