PDA

View Full Version : has anyone purchased the aerocharger yet

jeremy taflinger
02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
I was thinking about it but wanted to see if there was any problems before I spent the $5000 for it just got my corbin seats and backrest , this is an expensive toy, cant wait to personalize it hopefully put it in some bike shows!!

bone crusher
02-28-2010, 09:50 PM
I was thinking about it but wanted to see if there was any problems before I spent the $5000 for it just got my corbin seats and backrest for $800, this is an expensive toy, cant wait to buy more stuff to personalize it hopefully put it in some bike shows!!

Must be nice to have all the extra cash laying around to spend...ahhhhhh...

jeremy taflinger
03-03-2010, 03:16 AM
Must be nice to have all the extra cash laying around to spend...ahhhhhh...
I work alot of overtime so I have some extra cash I'm not doing anything with plus no debt no kids no wife or ex wife dipping inton my funds- its a good life:D

SpyderWolf
03-03-2010, 06:50 AM
I think Docdoru may have put the deposit down for a pre-order on one of these. However, this is only based upon some of the posts I have read from him, and I could be mistaken. I do know he called and talked to them about the horsepower increase, as he posted that info. You may want to send him a PM and ask him about it.

Amanda B
03-03-2010, 07:34 AM
I was thinking about it but wanted to see if there was any problems before I spent the $5000 for it just got my corbin seats and backrest , this is an expensive toy, cant wait to personalize it hopefully put it in some bike shows!!

Neat, I'm doing the same thing...fixing it up to put in bike shows! I like to personalize all my vehicles anyway. The Corbin seat is sweet! Did you check out the smugglers trunk? :2thumbs:

pop49
03-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Would be interested to hear from people on this forum that hve purchased the unit. I am very interested in buying one mid year, but i live the other side of the globe and need a bit more assurance on the claims made. it may be cheaper and easier to get it done locally.

Firefly
03-03-2010, 11:51 AM
I work alot of overtime so I have some extra cash I'm not doing anything with plus no debt no kids no wife or ex wife dipping inton my funds- its a good life:D

:thumbup: Same gig here... freedom is a great thing!

---------------------

I know that Doc ordered one..... but I don't believe anyone has received a production unit yet. Adamsjackyl has a prototype.

altonk
03-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm there too now

Anyone that thinks a spyder is an expensive hobby hasn't had a wife now there's an expensive hobby:roflblack:

SpyderGirl
03-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm there too now

Anyone that thinks a spyder is an expensive hobby hasn't had a wife now there's an expensive hobby:roflblack:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... but you husbands love us anyway. :)

dltang
03-03-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm there too now

I for one am not a hobby, I am a career. :2thumbs:

LDFIREWORKS
03-03-2010, 09:12 PM
:dontknow: let me think about this for a while
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

truck 85
03-04-2010, 12:33 AM
:dontknow: let me think about this for a while
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

sounds like a win win

draboo
03-04-2010, 02:30 AM
I for one am not a hobby, I am a career. :2thumbs:

Mine is a life sentence!