PDA

View Full Version : Juice Box settings

Campverdefela
02-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I finally got the JB to go along with the Hindle and Kewlmetal intake that I run with. My question is to any of you with a similar setup, what settings have you settled on. The factory settings don't address a free flowing intake.

bone crusher
02-28-2010, 02:06 PM
I finally got the JB to go along with the Hindle and Kewlmetal intake that I run with. My question is to any of you with a similar setup, what settings have you settled on. The factory settings don't address a free flowing intake.

Have fun...play with the numbers until you get what works best...we all usually end up with something slightly different.

Campverdefela
02-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Have fun...play with the numbers until you get what works best...we all usually end up with something slightly different.
That being said, I would still appreciate what has worked with others and possibly why you settled on those particular settings....anyone....

tweeder
02-28-2010, 06:25 PM
check this out:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13422&highlight=juice

bone crusher
02-28-2010, 08:13 PM
That being said, I would still appreciate what has worked with others and possibly why you settled on those particular settings....anyone....

Fair enough...I have the hindle and green filter...

My settings, right now (although I need more miles to tweak them out a bit after the update)...

Setting 1 doesn't count...from there...

Campverdefela
03-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Fair enough...I have the hindle and green filter...

My settings, right now (although I need more miles to tweak them out a bit after the update)...

Setting 1 doesn't count...from there...

Thanks, It will interesting to try your settings against what I've set initially.

asmdjackal
03-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Thanks, It will interesting to try your settings against what I've set initially.

AEM makes a fairly cheap wideband O2 sensor/gauge that I would suggest for tuning. You can have an exhaust shop put the bung in the pipe before the muffler.. or if you've got Evoluziones O2 eliminator.. just put the O2 there. But at least you'll be tuning for your parts, your spyder, your temps, etc... AFR gauges dont lie and are MUCH safer than seat of your pants tuning or by trying to borrow someone elses config settings. Its the only way to properly tune...

Firefly
03-01-2010, 04:05 PM
AEM makes a fairly cheap wideband O2 sensor/gauge that I would suggest for tuning. You can have an exhaust shop put the bung in the pipe before the muffler.. or if you've got Evoluziones O2 eliminator.. just put the O2 there. But at least you'll be tuning for your parts, your spyder, your temps, etc... AFR gauges dont lie and are MUCH safer than seat of your pants tuning or by trying to borrow someone elses config settings. Its the only way to properly tune...

I don't think you can run the Evoluzione O2 eliminator if you're running the Juice Box. Doesn't the JB require input from the stock O2 sensor?

If so, then how would one use a gauge that can plug in where the stock O2 sensor goes?

Campverdefela
03-01-2010, 05:12 PM
check this out:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13422&highlight=juice
Thanks, even though I did a search before starting this thread I missed that one.

tweeder
03-01-2010, 11:04 PM
I don't think you can run the Evoluzione O2 eliminator if you're running the Juice Box. Doesn't the JB require input from the stock O2 sensor?

If so, then how would one use a gauge that can plug in where the stock O2 sensor goes?

Nah, ya gotta put the stocker back in.