PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Spyder Owners?

NorthStar
02-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Looking to put together a wee get together/ride in Southern Ontario sometimes this summer. Any interest? Drop me a line. goldwing1951@gmail.com

SpyderSteve
02-26-2010, 05:46 PM
i am in south mississauga, hope we can hook up this summer :2thumbs: i am planing a trip out your way this summer

rleathen
03-02-2010, 09:00 PM
I live in Ajax just east of Toronto and work up in Newmarket just north of Toronto. Drop me a line when you plan your get together !

SPYDDER
03-02-2010, 09:08 PM
We are located in Peterborough and always interested to meet new Spyder riders.

NorthStar
03-09-2010, 03:48 PM
to meeting up with you all sometimes this summer. Still awaiting delivery of my RT. Should be here in a few weeks. Tough being without a bike when the sun is shining and the temperature is rising.

mike

SpyderSteve
03-09-2010, 03:53 PM
to meeting up with you all sometimes this summer. Still awaiting delivery of my RT. Should be here in a few weeks. Tough being without a bike when the sun is shining and the temperature is rising.

mike :agree: i put my :spyder2: back on road sat. have had a great 4 days so far. :2thumbs: about 700 kms already

fastfraser
03-09-2010, 05:56 PM
:2thumbs: Time and place we are good to go.

Just Doo Me
03-09-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm just outside Peterborough and have a buddy and his wife who both ride one.If the timing is right we may be in :2thumbs:.Been able to get 200km in already as well this March.:popcorn:

thekershaw's
03-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Looking to put together a wee get together/ride in Southern Ontario sometimes this summer. Any interest? Drop me a line. goldwing1951@gmail.com
Let us know when it is, and hopfully we will be able to come. 250 KM's so far this year. The weather has been great so far. Have to make up for having the :spyder2: 6 months and no licence. Glad Drive Test is off strike. Have the licence now. :2thumbs::ohyea:

2faston3
03-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Hello from Victoria Harbour, two of us (wife and I) would love to get together with the rest of you.

email us (what about ride for sight, or sportbike rally or ??????

2faston3@csolve.net

Star Cruiser
03-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I am in Brampton and do a lot of touring. Retired so free most of the time (that I am not out on a tour somewhere). let me know if you need some help organizing.
Bill
wmckiernon@rogers.com

SpyderSteve
03-27-2010, 03:36 PM

mike hey, NorthStar did you pick up your :spyder2: yet?

jimcrom
03-27-2010, 08:41 PM
We are out in California but we will be going back to Michigan and London in the first two weeks in July. Is there any place in the area that rents Spyders?

dltang
03-27-2010, 08:53 PM

We're only an hour from Sarnia, so depending on work schedule, anything is possible.

SpyderSteve
03-28-2010, 01:03 PM
We are out in California but we will be going back to Michigan and London in the first two weeks in July. Is there any place in the area that rents Spyders?
in ontario gta exotic rents them, they are located about 2 hrs. east of london

NorthStar
05-05-2010, 04:32 PM
I posted this message in a Spyder General Discussion forum, but it might have got lost in the pages of replies to the group ride to Chicago at the end of June.

We (Janet and Mike) are off to the CAN AM celebration at the end of June. We plan to leave Blenheim early Friday morning June 25th and meet up with the Michigan and Indiana people for lunch in Merillville Indiana at 1 p.m. We will be staying at the Candlewood Inn in Libertyville Mi. for the weekend.

If there are any Canadian riders who plan on going to Chicago and need a place to bunk on Thursday evening we are more than happy to put you up for the night and have you join us for the ride across the border.

We have a guest room with a double for a couple, another room with a single bed and a large rec room with three couches and lots of floor room for air mattresses. The guest room and rec room have direct access to a full bathroom. Our house is about an hour drive down the 401 to the bridge in Detroit and we will probably depart Blenheim around 7:00 a.m. on Friday morning.

Anyways, if anyone from further up north wants to stop by on the way through please drop us a line at goldwing1951@gmail.com

naniruth
03-24-2011, 12:09 PM

We would love a get together . They seem to have a lot in the states but none in Canada. My husband and I and My brother and his wife own Rt's and we are very much interested.

SpyderSteve
03-24-2011, 12:17 PM
:welcome:

Racy2
04-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I would go for sure as long as work does not interfere. The trouble for me on most of the rides I work weekends so I'm kinda limited.:chat:

AndyIsRiding
05-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi All,

I am in Mississauga near Square One, picking up my silver RT next week.
Was going to get a Concours, wife decided otherwise.

Andy
:shemademe_smilie:

fastfraser
05-10-2011, 05:20 AM
:congrats::welcome::spyder2: On.

SpyderSteve
05-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi All,

I am in Mississauga near Square One, picking up my silver RT next week.
Was going to get a Concours, wife decided otherwise.

Andy
:shemademe_smilie: :congrats: And :welcome: Another member and i meet at the Tim Hortons on the south side of square one maybe we will meet there someday.