PDA

View Full Version : tri-state(ca,az,nv) meet in laughlin!!!!!!

aka1004
02-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Tri-state(ca,az,nv) meet in laughlin!!!!!!
spring is almost here(for us anyway^^) and i know you are itching for spyder trip and laughlin seems to be in the middle of 3 states.
March 19th thru 21st in laughlin before it's invaded by water sports folks and be too hot and hotels are still cheap. of course dates are flexible if more ryders can make it at a later date. i just thought it would fit right in with weather and well before memorial day holiday.

Friday 19th.
dinner for those who arrive early. if you can not get here on friday at decent hour, we will get a late start on our ryde to las vegas or if you are coming from vegas or nothern part of CA or NV and prefer to meet in Vegas that is fine too.

Saturday 20th.
we will ryde to vegas via us95 and have lunch buffet at newly opened Aria(city center) hotel, hang a bit and ryde back via AZ95 over hoover dam with possible detour to lake mead if time permits. we should be back in laughlin just in time for dinner.

Sunday 21st.
ryde to lake havasu and lunch at lakeside restaurant and a short ryde to bluewater,az and say good bye from there.

i have done a dry run last week and weather was almost perfect, it was 75 degrees in lake havasu. if enough ryders show interest, i will check and see if we can get a discount on hotel. if not we will try at another time. i have organized few rydes before i moved to vegas and sometimes timing is just not right for ryders but we shall see.

TicketBait
03-02-2010, 01:30 PM
from what I understand the date has been changed to April 9th..

aka1004
03-03-2010, 10:26 PM
from what I understand the date has been changed to April 9th..

i am sorry. i only updated the main thread and i forgot to update this thread.
yes, in order to avoid conflict with ironbutt ryde on same weekend, it has been changed to april 9th-11th. thank you T-bait.:2thumbs: