PDA

View Full Version : RT Dyno Run with Two Bro's Pipes

Lamonster
02-13-2010, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oobfqz4CNlc

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=494&pictureid=7707 (http://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Dyno_Charts/dyno_2010_can-am_spyderRT.pdf)

2Gunns
02-15-2010, 01:02 PM
IDK...It just doesn't look right, does it?

Any idea if there will be a Hindle for the RT?

glynnk
02-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Okay....so what does it say about the RT?

Glynnk

madjack
02-15-2010, 03:51 PM
What the chart reads to me, 63ft lbs torq @3500rpms, 80hp @5200rpms. Not very impressive by any means. might want to keep to the flat lands LOL

madjack
02-15-2010, 04:17 PM
If the dyno is showing typical cross over, then it looks much better. My screen dosn't show the RPM's. I'll go with you HDXBONES.

NancysToy
02-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Click on the graph and you can see the curve with the numbers.

widowmaker2011
02-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Thanks Scotty:2thumbs: Thought it was a screenshot, and didn't try.
Looks like it only shows a pipe change, don't know if it reflects any tuning.......

Actual #'s are

Stock
77.2hp-59.9tq

Two Brothers exhaust
80.1hp-61.9tq

nice gain from a bolt on , but did ya listen to that NASTY lean spot floating above 4000 rpm at the end of the video....

Magic Man
02-16-2010, 06:37 AM
While at the Indy show this past weekend we gave Mark from Two Bros one of the New Street Magic GREEN Filters for the RT.

He is taking it back with him and they are going to run it on the Dyno and pre program some of the MAPs in the New Juice Box Pro for use with the Street Magic GREEN Filter both with pipes and alone.

I can tell you this already, that after putting in the first Street Magic GREEN Filter in our RT last week the throttle responce was noticeably better.

Now with a DYNO MAP for it I can't wait to see how the RT will run. :thumbup:

MM

dave01
02-16-2010, 06:57 AM
While at the Indy show this past weekend we gave Mark from Two Bros one of the New Street Magic GREEN Filters for the RT.

MM

Oh great.....more new stuff to buy for the RTS..LOL...:D:D
For sale, One Kidney....cheap:yikes::yikes:
Looks like I better bring my checkbook to Daytona

Magic Man
02-16-2010, 07:02 AM

It's only money! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Can't take it with you, so might as well have some fun with it while your here! :thumbup:

MM

dave01
02-16-2010, 07:04 AM
It's only money! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Can't take it with you, so might as well have some fun with it while your here! :thumbup:

MM

Thats how I feel about it. I might just go visit Vinnie the loan shark before Daytona so I can go all out.:pray::pray::pray:

NancysToy
02-16-2010, 08:27 AM
Don't sell the kidney cheap...you're going to need all the money you can get! Better hold out for top dollar. :roflblack:

westgl
02-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Who did the tuning/dyno?

Is that power that you can feel?, was the RT more responsive after?.

It looks like the RT had more torque & H.P. at a lower RPM.

Maybe it would pull harder from a lower RPM?, maybe a major improvement in the 3500-rpm and up? where can you feel the power start coming on?

Maybe better gas mileage?.

Give info with regards to the seat of the pants, butt dyno.

Westgl