PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a Spyder

KT Rider
02-12-2010, 05:03 PM
I am brand new to the riding scene and i want a spyder which dealer in the St. Louis area will treat me the best?:dontknow:

Lamonster
02-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Can't help you on the dealer but welcome

KT Rider
02-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Ok Thank You

patdcop
02-12-2010, 07:15 PM
I mean no disrespect to any dealers. I had to go to Alton IL from here in Springfield MO. to get the best deal. The sales departments in MO. and AR. wanted MRSP and laughed when I suggested I had cash in hand and wanted the best deal.

http://www.tedsmotorcycleworld.com/

Mo Lee
02-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I am pretty proud of the way I've been treated at Cowtown in Cuba Mo. Several of us use them and I havn't heard any complaints. welcome

RED RIDER
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
I have been treated very well at St.Louis Motorsports. Across I-44 from the
now vacant Chrysler Plant Dont know much about pricing since I bought one of their first 08 models and there was not much bargaining then.

RED RIDER
02-13-2010, 09:00 AM
The correct name is St.Louis Powersports not Motorsports. Their phone is 636-529-0250. They were formally West County Powersports.

The_Spyderwoman
02-13-2010, 11:50 AM
:firstplace:Ted's Motorcycle World in Alton, IL (618)462-3030 is best for me! My husband has purchased two wheelers as well from them and we have always been treated good!

:2thumbs::2thumbs:

KT Rider
02-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Ok guys thanks for all the info! :2thumbs:

BumbleBee
02-18-2010, 01:04 PM
I am pretty proud of the way I've been treated at Cowtown in Cuba Mo. Several of us use them and I havn't heard any complaints. welcome
:agree: with Mo Lee :2thumbs:. I have been and still am being treated with great respect from CowTown! Services are great and they know the spyder well. "You have a problem with your spyder, they will find a way to help you, they even come to your house and help you" :thumbup:, (we live 45 minutes from them!
They are the best in my book :2thumbs:

"Welcome SpyderLover"

Spiderwoman
02-18-2010, 07:13 PM
We purchased a Premier Edition SE-5 from St. Louis Powersports and have been very pleased with our Sales Rep (Paul Wharton) and the rest of the crew. We also dealt with Rick at CowTown and were treated equally as well.
Paul got our business for two reasons. We thought we had one ordered and bought from one of his competitors across the river back in September and when December arrived and it came time to finalize price the salesperson and the dealership suddenly had no recollection of our verbal discussions when the RT was ordered. Paul had quoted us a price at that time and his price and his memory were still good in December.
We also had positive feedback from SpyderLovers members regarding their service. :2thumbs: