02-09-2010, 07:58 AM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:+1 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

docdoru
02-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Can the RT pursuit the RS? :D

NancysToy
02-09-2010, 08:08 AM
:roflblack: Not yours! Say, can you buy that paint they put on the Stealth Bomber? :roflblack:

Magic Man
02-09-2010, 08:33 AM

In your case it can! :2thumbs:

Because last I looked your average speed over the total hours of operation is only 3.6 MPH! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

MM

docdoru
02-09-2010, 08:35 AM
In you case it can! :2thumbs:

Because last I looked your average speed over the total hours of operation is only 3.6 MPH! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

MM
:gaah:

Magic Man
02-09-2010, 08:39 AM
:gaah:

Don't worry Doc, when we go for a ride in Daytona we'll wait for you to catch up! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

tatt2r
02-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Don't worry Doc, when we go for a ride in Daytona we'll wait for you to catch up! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

i see a challenge ...:firstplace:

M2Wild
02-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Someone has way too much tax dollars.:lecturef_smilie:

CVRyder
02-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Cool!!!

QuadManiac
02-09-2010, 01:41 PM
In your case it can! :2thumbs:

MM

It's that old Maverick move from Top Gun... "I'll hit the brakes, he'll fly right by!"

Sarge707
02-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Someone has way too much tax dollars.:lecturef_smilie:
Many times BRP Lends them to police.
They have at least 2 RXT jetskies that patrol the CT river.

One day I pull up with my RXT-X to race this guy and I see his Badge and 9MM so I say, " When your on your break you wanna race?"
He just rode OFF?:roflblack:

SpyderWolf
02-09-2010, 09:38 PM
That is pretty cool. I wonder if the bad gus got away though. ;)

Granrey
02-09-2010, 09:51 PM
For some reason it reminds me the movie Mall cop. LOL

M2Wild
02-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Many times BRP Lends them to police.
They have at least 2 RXT jetskies that patrol the CT river.

One day I pull up with my RXT-X to race this guy and I see his Badge and 9MM so I say, " When your on your break you wanna race?"
He just rode OFF?:roflblack:

Oh the water bois on the CT river ay? I know those two. What a coushy job that is. Get paid to ride jet ski, carry gunz and get a tan at the same time. So they upgraded to the RXT-X huh? They were using GTXs before. I'd be pissed if I lived in East Hartford or work for that municipality. Their unions was forced to take concessions last year .... and they manage to find money to upgrade their jets?!? .... that's just too much.

Sarge707
02-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Oh the water bois on the CT river ay? I know those two. What a coushy job that is. Get paid to ride jet ski, carry gunz and get a tan at the same time. So they upgraded to the RXT-X huh? They were using GTXs before. I'd be pissed if I lived in East Hartford or work for that municipality. Their unions was forced to take concessions last year .... and they manage to find money to upgrade their jets?!? .... that's just too much.
They still have the RXT/GTX type and it was MIDWEEK with hardly a soul on the dumb river??:roflblack:

M2Wild
02-10-2010, 04:06 PM
They still have the RXT/GTX type and it was MIDWEEK with hardly a soul on the dumb river??:roflblack:
Yeeeep .... East Hartford residents' tax dollars hard at work. I seen them at the Rocky Hill boat ramp across from Glastonbury. They are definitely out of their patrol area with government property ... that's actually a no no. I jet that stretch of the river frequently.

Firefly
02-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Take alook at this I think they are the first for the RT's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-8VsbdlaM0

Cool!:thumbup:

*Almost* makes me want to get pulled over by one.....;)

SpyderWolf
02-10-2010, 09:29 PM

Almost, but still not quite to that point yet. :D

Some Guy
02-10-2010, 09:38 PM

All you have to do is ride past him without wearing a helmet! Remember to wave at him so he's sure to notice you!!! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

bone crusher
02-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Scotty,

Told you the cop bikes would be white (this one has a little extra black on it)...:yikes::yikes:

The white RT/RS look like cop bikes, plain and simple...just like if you see a Ford LTD, you think cop car, until you find out a 90 year old woman is driving it!

NancysToy
02-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Scotty,

Told you the cop bikes would be white (this one has a little extra black on it)...:yikes::yikes:

The white RT/RS look like cop bikes, plain and simple...just like if you see a Ford LTD, you think cop car, until you find out a 90 year old woman is driving it!
:roflblack: Unlike you, I have no abiding fear of the police. :joke: I ride a former CHP bike, and my old man worked for the police department as a mechanic for most of his life. On the other hand, I do have a terrible fear of 90 year old women in white LTDs. :roflblack:

SpyderWolf
02-11-2010, 07:19 PM
On the other hand, I do have a terrible fear of 90 year old women in white LTDs. :roflblack:

+1 :roflblack:

bone crusher
02-12-2010, 03:27 AM
:roflblack: Unlike you, I have no abiding fear of the police. :joke: I ride a former CHP bike, and my old man worked for the police department as a mechanic for most of his life. On the other hand, I do have a terrible fear of 90 year old women in white LTDs. :roflblack:

Yeah, that is scarier than the police bikes! However, if they have a LTD from Men in Black, it might not be so bad! :yikes:

j45p3r
02-12-2010, 07:08 AM
One of the guys in our department dumped the Harley this past fall and totaled it. He was lucky, slid out into the trees, but missed the big ones a few bruises was all he had to show for it. He hit a patch of dirt in a corner chasing down a speeder. I really think the Spyder would be a much safer option for police, especially in more rural departments like we have where being able to squeeze though tight spots isn't really a problem.