PDA

View Full Version : ISCI

ISCI Billy
02-05-2010, 11:45 AM
I have a goal to have our products in all 50 states. Currently Washington is not on the board. Here is the deal. If you are from Washington call me. Let's make a deal....

LittleJohn
02-05-2010, 03:39 PM
I have a goal to have our products in all 50 states. Currently Washington is not on the board. Here is the deal. If you are from Washington call me. Let's make a deal....
How about if I ride to washington....LOL

Dragonrider
02-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Billy;

They have to pay sales tax up there. My lab is just on the Oregon side, and all of my Washington employees buy everything here - or have it shipped to the lab. (No sales tax in Oregon). I know there are two Spyders in Vancouver, but you'll probably have to chase the Seattle or Spokane residents…..

wukka
02-11-2010, 09:57 PM

I live in Washington State, and you have nice stuff, but it's still a little too rich for my blood. :yikes:

truck 85
03-16-2010, 10:21 PM
have you made your goal yet if not pm me