PDA

View Full Version : something seems amiss

2Gunns
02-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I;m either sick to death or just plain crazy:cus:

Putting the RT away this afternoon something struck me a odd, seemed like something was not right. Either I've lost something off the RT or it was never there and I'm just lost my mind.

Could someone tell me if there is a honeycomb grill covering the fan on the right side just like the one on the left side?

Magic Man
02-04-2010, 08:10 PM
No there is not onwe on the right side.

I checked on it before I took delivery of ours on Tuedsay as I saw it too.

But the RT demo on the floor also has nothing there, and in some of the BRP ads you can see none is there as well. :thumbup:

MM

2Gunns
02-05-2010, 12:00 PM
well I guess it's a good thing....I've only lost my mind :2thumbs:

krb1945
02-05-2010, 04:40 PM
your mind or a part. That very thing had me digging through the tech manual for several hours after I got the first one. "She who must be obeyed" told me it was missing but it really wasn't... so guess who had to order and install 'em. They look better to us with the web in that big hole. /Ken

Mad Matt
02-05-2010, 11:07 PM
The RT radiator webs are already designed, just waiting on MY RT so I can finalize them. Supposed to be coming in tomorrow per my dealer. I have been using his demo RT for over a month now. He has been way nice to keep loaning it to me. He has offered to sell it to me but I opted to wait for a PE.

Matt

frank3
02-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Will this radiator grill make the left and right sides look the same? AND will it still provide the same air flow through the radiator? Finally, how much?

jeuchler
02-06-2010, 01:36 PM
I;m either sick to death or just plain crazy:cus:

Putting the RT away this afternoon something struck me a odd, seemed like something was not right. Either I've lost something off the RT or it was never there and I'm just lost my mind.

Could someone tell me if there is a honeycomb grill covering the fan on the right side just like the one on the left side?

It's funny, 'cause the grille show up on each side in the "360 degree" view on the showroom webpage (http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/See/Can-Am/Showroom/Showroom-RT.htm)... :dontknow:

2Gunns
02-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Will this radiator grill make the left and right sides look the same? AND will it still provide the same air flow through the radiator? Finally, how much?

DIDDO

NancysToy
02-07-2010, 10:01 AM
It's funny, 'cause the grille show up on each side in the "360 degree" view on the showroom webpage (http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/See/Can-Am/Showroom/Showroom-RT.htm)... :dontknow:
Never trust a artist's illustration or computer graphics to show things exactly as they exist in real life. Also remember that most promotional materials are developed long before the final product is finalized. Prototypes often differ substantially from the final production models. Who knows what BRP was playing with initially!

jeuchler
02-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Never trust a artist's illustration or computer graphics to show things exactly as they exist in real life. Also remember that most promotional materials are developed long before the final product is finalized. Prototypes often differ substantially from the final production models. Who knows what BRP was playing with initially!

Hey, brother, I just refer to this flowchart to live my life.

http://rationalsecurity.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/12/15/internettruth.jpg