PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever notice?

Magic Man
02-03-2010, 07:40 AM
I don't know if any of you ever noticed, but....

The rear turn signals on the new RT because of the lens/bulb/reflector combo almost "look" white when flashing from a distance and not very amber at all. :dontknow:

I noticed this almost immediately and I actually thought it might have had some defective bulbs in the sockets that had the amber coating falling off of them.

Needless to say the first thing I did was tear into the rear of this thing to see just what we can do to correct this condition. :thumbup:

MM

BumbleBee
02-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Of course you would notice :2thumbs:

Mine is in storage, "not ryding mine in the snow", so I haven't noticed.

Pretty sure, you will come up with a product to fix that :ohyea:

Magic Man
02-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Of course you would notice :2thumbs:

It's a gift. :D

MM

BumbleBee
02-03-2010, 07:53 AM
It's a gift. :D

MM

:agree:, you got a gift :2thumbs:

Magic Man
02-03-2010, 08:06 AM
:agree:, you got a gift :2thumbs:

Can I exchange it for a larger size? :roflblack:

MM

TicketBait
02-05-2010, 01:38 PM
I don't know if any of you ever noticed, but....

The rear turn signals on the new RT because of the lens/bulb/reflector combo almost "look" white when flashing from a distance and not very amber at all. :dontknow:

I noticed this almost immediately and I actually thought it might have had some defective bulbs in the sockets that had the amber coating falling off of them.

Needless to say the first thing I did was tear into the rear of this thing to see just what we can do to correct this condition. :thumbup:

MM

02-03-2010, 04:25 AM
We should finish the Tail light/Turn Signal Housing conversion process today, along with the redesigned RT Triple Play. These will be much better than the lame lights it has now. :thumbup:

MM

:popcorn::popcorn:

Magic Man
02-05-2010, 02:21 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:

What do you mean :popcorn::popcorn:?

Bumble Bee will have here new ESI converted tail lights on Monday. :yes:

Looks like you falling behind.:roflblack::roflblack:

MM

LDFIREWORKS
02-05-2010, 04:31 PM
i never noticed that :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack::hun: :dontknow:

Magic Man
02-05-2010, 04:58 PM
i never noticed that :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack::hun: :dontknow:

Les I am not surprised to hear that at all, being you can't find your backside with both hands. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Remember I'll be there in less than a month for you to come buy me dinner. :ohyea:

MM

TicketBait
02-05-2010, 05:36 PM

MM ok so what did you do?

We should finish the Tail light/Turn Signal Housing conversion process today, along with the redesigned RT Triple Play. These will be much better than the lame lights it has now. :thumbup:

MM :popcorn::popcorn:

What do you mean :popcorn::popcorn:?

Bumble Bee will have here new ESI converted tail lights on Monday. :yes:

Looks like you falling behind.:roflblack::roflblack:

MM

I was waiting for an announcement that the Front LED Mud Flaps, Fender Tips, and Triple Play are ready to go with installation instructions i can give to my dealership, and approx install time for all three?

unless of course you will graciously ride out to California and put these on my RT next weekend :ohyea:

So did bumbleBee get all 3 and should I wait to see?