PDA

View Full Version : Debbie checking out another ride.

bjt
01-31-2010, 08:49 AM
The pictures say it all....

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w134/briantangen/IMG_0307.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w134/briantangen/IMG_0308.jpg

They had a black TriGlide there that I could really go for. :thumbup:

Smylinacha
01-31-2010, 08:56 AM
Deb..... You Look Maaaaavalous!!!!!:ohyea:

Yup those Triglides are sure nice too! I love the black one but when the time comes for me to upgrade as much as I love black I won't get anything in black anymore - I hate cleaning it :)

dltang
01-31-2010, 09:30 AM
Deb..... You Look Maaaaavalous!!!!!:ohyea:

Yup those Triglides are sure nice too! I love the black one but when the time comes for me to upgrade as much as I love black I won't get anything in black anymore - I hate cleaning it :)

Thanks Kim,
That was such a sweet bike, if I had a spare $10,000 it would be in the garage. It felt so good, just the right height, and the changed out handlebars were perfect. I don't normally go for orange but with all the blacked out motor it just appealed to me. It was a Sportster 1200 Low with a high rise handlebar and black instead of chrome on the pipes and engine. I really think I should have that in addition to my spyder, not instead. :2thumbs:

bjt
01-31-2010, 09:45 AM
I just wonder what's going through your mind in that second pic? :D

Smylinacha
01-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Yep - we can't have too many toys! I like the black & orange on that bike too

Thanks Kim,
That was such a sweet bike, if I had a spare $10,000 it would be in the garage. It felt so good, just the right height, and the changed out handlebars were perfect. I don't normally go for orange but with all the blacked out motor it just appealed to me. It was a Sportster 1200 Low with a high rise handlebar and black instead of chrome on the pipes and engine. I really think I should have that in addition to my spyder, not instead. :2thumbs:

Magic Man
01-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Thanks Kim,

Patti really lovers her Harley Dyna! We customized it for her (imagine that :shocked:) and she has a real blast riding it.

Good luck Deb with whatever you choose! :thumbup:

MM

(BRP are you listening? You can't have people with endless problems like Roaddog, nor hold peoples bikes hostage for 5 months for warranty work and expect them to stay brand loyal!)