PDA

View Full Version : Carl and Cathy???

jrbloise
01-29-2010, 09:50 AM
What happened to the posts from them? Seem to be gone from the site.

BumbleBee
01-29-2010, 09:59 AM
I noticed that also.

They probably had themselves cancelled as a member!

Lamonster
01-29-2010, 10:06 AM
After a little IP tracing I found they were not who they made themselves out to be. Just a troll. :sour:

BumbleBee
01-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Tells me they had something to hide :dontknow:

jrbloise
01-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Good work Lamont! I offered to meet them in Nashville to show them my Spyder and talk with them about it. Never know what I might have encountered (axe, chainsaw?) You may have saved my life. :dontknow:

Glad you were able to trace!

John

SpyderWolf
01-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Does this mean I can go back to riding my girls bike on the weekends now, without fear of reprisal and mocking frm my friends? :roflblack:

Lamonster
01-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Does this mean I can go back to riding my girls bike on the weekends now, without fear of reprisal and mocking frm my friends? :roflblack:
Only on the weekends and not too far from the house. :joke:

RAL
01-29-2010, 11:49 AM

No reprisals but you will still be mocked;)

RAL

musicarcade
01-29-2010, 11:50 AM
After a little IP tracing I found they were not who they made themselves out to be. Just a troll. :sour:

wow. some people need to get a life.
like me!:shocked: :joke:

SpyderWolf
01-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Only on the weekends and not too far from the house. :joke:

No reprisals but you will still be mocked;)

Thanks y'all, I feel much better now! :D

boborgera
01-29-2010, 12:27 PM

Can somebody please post the picture of the blond on the Spyder
again.:popcorn:

Magic Man
01-29-2010, 02:02 PM

I'm not really who you think I am ether.

I'm really taller, thinner and better looking. :shocked: :roflblack:

MM

ataDude
01-29-2010, 02:11 PM

MM

http://www.bsideblog.com/images/2008/04/bb-04-06-08/106.jpg

musicarcade
01-29-2010, 02:36 PM

MM
like this?

Magic Man
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM
like this?

I know it's hard to tell with me sitting in the side car and all. :D

But that first photo of you looks good! :roflblack:

MM

Amanda B
01-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Well...I thought they were full of you know what and pretty much said so!!! Because why would they want a bike that they called "a girl bike," and a "toy." If you wanted to be part of a forum, why would you put all the guys on the forum down by saying what they were riding was for girls? Didn't make any sense to me other than that they were just trying to upset everyone and it was pretty obvious! I actually wrote a message to pretty much tell em to take a hike, but before I posted it I deleted it, because I'm just a member.

bone crusher
01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Well...I thought they were full of you know what and pretty much said so!!! Because why would they want a bike that they called "a girl bike," and a "toy." If you wanted to be part of a forum, why would you put all the guys on the forum down by saying what they were riding was for girls? Didn't make any sense to me other than that they were just trying to upset everyone and it was pretty obvious! I actually wrote a message to pretty much tell em to take a hike, but before I posted it I deleted it, because I'm just a member.

Wait, the Spyder isn't a girlie bike...oh crap!

grumpybob
01-29-2010, 05:40 PM

Bought a girlie horse - she bucked the girlies off, bought a girlie dog - she bites the girlies, spyder doesn't attract girlies? Going to run out of money getting non-girlie things I thought girlies would like.

Amanda B
01-29-2010, 06:04 PM

Only the pink and purple ones....:roflblack:. I don't think I've seen any pink or purple ones yet now that I think of it...hummmm....

Lamonster
01-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Only the pink and purple ones....:roflblack:. I don't think I've seen any pink or purple ones yet now that I think of it...hummmm....
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2532/3742490877_258156f951.jpg

Amanda B
01-29-2010, 06:13 PM
They do EXIST!!!!! :hun: Lamont you have a picture of I think pretty much every spyder out there!!!:bowdown: You got purple??? Then I'd be extremely impressed!!

Smylinacha
01-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Perhaps they were BRP Moles? nojoke

Lamonster
01-29-2010, 06:30 PM
They do EXIST!!!!! :hun: Lamont you have a picture of I think pretty much every spyder out there!!!:bowdown: You got purple??? Then I'd be extremely impressed!!
:dontknow:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=763

Amanda B
01-29-2010, 06:36 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

docdoru
01-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Can somebody please post the picture of the blond on the Spyder again.:popcorn:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/1953321154.jpg

docdoru
01-29-2010, 09:23 PM
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/europe-your-ip-address-is-personal/

boborgera
01-30-2010, 12:52 AM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/1953321154.jpg
Thanks i just wanted to check out the rear tire. :clap: Ya right

Amanda B
01-30-2010, 07:16 AM
Well I was going to post a picture of a hot guy model on a spyder in a pose like the one of the girl posted...and say "I prefer this".....couldn't find one. Apparently they are trying harder to sell the bike to guys at these bike shows!! The closest I could find was this:roflblack: Maybe Lamonster has one of those???

RShrimp
01-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Well I was going to post a picture of a hot guy model on a spyder in a pose like the one of the girl posted...and say "I prefer this".....couldn't find one. Apparently they are trying harder to sell the bike to guys at these bike shows!! The closest I could find was this:roflblack: Maybe Lamonster has one of those???

Thats gonna hurt!

Lamonster
01-30-2010, 10:02 AM
:dontknow::D
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=15&pictureid=1839

SpyderWolf
01-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Funny thing is, in the picture Doc posted the man in front looks like he is trying to get a closer look at the front tire; however, the look on the girls face is like she is concerned he is trying to get a better look at her assets instead of the Spyders. ;)

I don't think the skid plate on the back of the crotch rocket was ever meant for that kind of abuse. :roflblack:

bone crusher
01-30-2010, 11:16 AM

Throw that back into the water!

Amanda B
01-30-2010, 01:38 PM
After I posted that....figured that would happen! How long you been modeling...looking good!!:clap:

BLACK WIDOW
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Who the heck is Carl & Cathy????? Did I miss something?:dontknow::dontknow:

Michael:dontknow:

Lamonster
01-30-2010, 02:48 PM
After I posted that....figured that would happen! How long you been modeling...looking good!!:clap:
Well 30 pounds ago........:D
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=21&pictureid=7433

SpyderWolf
01-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Who the heck is Carl & Cathy????? Did I miss something?:dontknow::dontknow:

Michael:dontknow:

You probably missed it. This was the username of someone who came on the site and started a thread calling the Spyder a girls bike that would only be good for a weekend toy. It sort of spiraled downhill after that. ;)

Lamont did some research on where they were posting from, and then gave them the boot. :thumbup:

BLACK WIDOW
01-30-2010, 07:08 PM
You probably missed it. This was the username of someone who came on the site and started a thread calling the Spyder a girls bike that would only be good for a weekend toy. It sort of spiraled downhill after that. ;)

Lamont did some research on where they were posting from, and then gave them the boot. :thumbup:

Michael:doorag:

Dudley
01-30-2010, 07:11 PM

Must have been an awfully short stay. I read New Posts of interest everyday and I can't remember them.

Amanda B
01-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Must have been an awfully short stay. I read New Posts of interest everyday and I can't remember them.

Their very first post said it was a weekend toy and a girls bike according to their research. I believe within minutes people were confronting them...I don't know how far it went. Then I figured they were just messing with people because no one would join a site and in their first posting alienate themselves on their first and put down a bike they supposedly wanted to buy if they were for real!!

widowmaker2011
01-30-2010, 11:28 PM

They are around , (In fact its purple in the sun and pink in the shade (dupont illusion chroma)) Just ask the wife... hey I think I see lamont in the background.... :ohyea: