PDA

View Full Version : Houston Meets S.A. Spyders

glynnk
01-28-2010, 06:15 PM
San Antonio folks have scheduled a get together on February 6th in Shiner. See details below:

Who’s coming?
(RSVP deadline: February 5, 2010 8:30 PM)
Who's hosting?
Mark - Ghost_Ryder (Red Spyder)

As a follow up to our last meeting with Houston-SA-Austin ryders we a scheduling the next get together. These directions/details are for anyone in San Antonio that wants to take a leisurely ride to Shiner and stay off the main highways. We’ll meet up at Texas Pride BBQ on 1604 South and take off from there. Let’s plan on meeting the Houston-Austin ryders at Shiner Restaurant & Bar in Shiner, TX around 12:30 for lunch and socializing.

We need to give Mark a headcount Friday (5th) by 8:30 p.m. Post if you plan on going and I'll set-up a convenient meet location for us along with a route. This will be fun, so plan on going, but let's hear from you!

Glynnk

Yazz
01-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Hubby and I will be going. More fun on the way...:ohyea:

Does Hubby have to ryde behind me or can he ride his own two wheelie?:shemademe_smilie:

glynnk
01-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Hubby and I will be going. More fun on the way...:ohyea:

Does Hubby have to ryde behind me or can he ride his own two wheelie?:shemademe_smilie:
LOL.....hopefully, Jeff doesn't read your message! You like to live on the edge, don't you?:lecturef_smilie:

Glynnk

vwatso
01-30-2010, 09:05 PM
Can't wait for the ride. anyone wishing to go can sign up on :
http://www.meetup.com/San-Antonio-Spyder-Ryders/ (http://www.meetup.com/San-Antonio-Spyder-Ryders/)

Hopefully, the tx weather will be good to us???

TexasTripod
01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Put a new B.F. Goodrich G-Force rear tire on Friday and went for a short ride today(Sunday) to check out the belt alignment. Belt alignment seems fine but the steering started acting up (needed slight tug to make the Spyder go left). Got back home and removed both DPS fuses and made another test run. Steering slightly harder but manageable. Might try and take it in to Dealer (100 Mi. Round Trip) Friday if its not raining and they can work me in. I sure want to make this ride but will have to make a decision later this week. Steve.

glynnk
01-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Put a new B.F. Goodrich G-Force rear tire on Friday and went for a short ride today(Sunday) to check out the belt alignment. Belt alignment seems fine but the steering started acting up (needed slight tug to make the Spyder go left). Got back home and removed both DPS fuses and made another test run. Steering slightly harder but manageable. Might try and take it in to Dealer (100 Mi. Round Trip) Friday if its not raining and they can work me in. I sure want to make this ride but will have to make a decision later this week. Steve.
Steve--Hope everything works out for you. If the Spyder ain't gonna be ready, come in the cage. Can't have another one of these get togethers without you.

Glynnk