PDA

View Full Version : Call from the dealership

bubbahetzel
01-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Dropped the Spyder off at the dealership yesterday to check out the problems with the steering locking up. I have been in contact with Carlo at BRP and he wanted to know where and when I was going to take it in. The dealership called today and said that they are changeing out the whole dynamic power steering unit. They said that the unit must be ordered and will probably take a week to get it in. I hope that this solves all of the steering problems. Carlo at BRP is doing a great job trying to get these problems fixed (I would not want his job). And Nathan and the whole crew at ProPower Sports of Conroe Texas, are doing a great job. I would recommend them to anyone around the Houston Texas area.:2thumbs:

boborgera
01-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Dropped the Spyder off at the dealership yesterday to check out the problems with the steering locking up. I have been in contact with Carlo at BRP and he wanted to know where and when I was going to take it in. The dealership called today and said that they are changeing out the whole dynamic power steering unit. They said that the unit must be ordered and will probably take a week to get it in. I hope that this solves all of the steering problems. Carlo at BRP is doing a great job trying to get these problems fixed (I would not want his job). And Nathan and the whole crew at ProPower Sports of Conroe Texas, are doing a great job. I would recommend them to anyone around the Houston Texas area.:2thumbs:

Post back in a week or so and let us know how it worked out .
:2thumbs: Are you leaving it there, or bringing it back when the parts come in??

SpyderWolf
01-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Definitely keep us posted on how things go for you. Hopefully they will have you back on the road shortly.

groundeffect
01-28-2010, 05:36 AM
Yes, good luck with the DPS change-out and please, please keep us updated on the progress.

Cheers and all the best!

stgilmer
01-28-2010, 09:05 AM
:popcorn: Keep posted on updates, hope yours gets a speedy recovery.

bubbahetzel
01-28-2010, 01:54 PM
I have left the Spyder with the dealership. They said that they could not order the parts to fix it, until they had it in the shop to look at it. I will keep yall posted on how it goes.:clap: