PDA

View Full Version : So what are the odds of this.....

Magic Man
01-27-2010, 02:05 PM
As you all know I have been waiting for our RT since like FOREVER! :gaah:

If you remember my dealer told me that BRP said "it was built and in the yard awaiting shipment" back on 1/5/10.

Well it was to finally come in this week (as in yesterday) but once again it did not. :gaah::gaah:

My dealer talked to the truck driver and was told he was "running behind" but he would have the unit there by noon today. :clap:

Well.... here it comes...... wait for it......

That's right! Noon came and went no driver, no RT. :gaah::gaah::gaah:

Dealer made 5 calls to the driver with no answer. :dontknow:

Finally, driver calls him back and says "his truck is broke down in Plattsburg" and he's not sure when it will be ready! :gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

After all this time, and all these delays, what are the odds!

Before anybody says it, looks like pretty good odds! :yikes:

If I had any hair I'd be pulling it out! :gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

MM

NancysToy
01-27-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm sure it's a conspiracy to punish you for your evil ways. :joke: Hang tight, it'll get there.

Magic Man
01-27-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm sure it's a conspiracy to punish you for your evil ways. :joke: Hang tight, it'll get there.

You know Scotty I think you might be on to something. :D

We call this "Lottery Odds" around here. Because things like this have about the same odds as winning the lottery.

So, whenever things like happen, we just say "Lottery" and smile.

MM

irish2themax
01-27-2010, 03:04 PM
You know Scotty I think you might be on to something. :D

We call this "Lottery Odds" around here. Because things like this have about the same odds as winning the lottery.

So, whenever things like happen, we just say "Lottery" and smile.

MM

Sounds like when I lived in the Philippines. Whenever anyone asked when something would be ready, the answer was ALWAYS "tomorrow."

musicarcade
01-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Sounds like when I lived in the Philippines. Whenever anyone asked when something would be ready, the answer was ALWAYS "tomorrow."
That's why tomorrow is always the busiest day of the week.
With MM's luck, the truck that broke down probably needs a part shipped from Canada...:shocked: ;)

LDFIREWORKS
01-27-2010, 05:27 PM
meet this driver, it could be [wait let me think ] your breath :ohyea: :ohyea: :lecturef_smilie: :lecturef_smilie::roflblack: :roflblack: :spyder: or maybe just because you are a dam new yorker

lawrenc454
01-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Dealer said my bike was built and ready to go on the truck first week of Jan and than no truck picked it and then another week went by and then it was going out with a load of 11 Spyders,trailers/all of the accessories and now "it went on a truck a couple of days ago and hopefully the accessoreis will be with it."

The dealers probably wish this would happen sooner than later just like most of us but it sounds like our luck is their luck because they don't make any money until the bike is delivered.:thumbup:

My best wishes for the dealers waiting for their Spyders to deliver to their eager and impatient Spyder RT owner want-to-be's.:yikes:

Lonnie :yes::yes:

docdoru
01-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Did someone say "devil"? :joke:

Magic Man
01-27-2010, 08:51 PM
meet this driver, it could be [wait let me think ] your breath :ohyea: :ohyea: :lecturef_smilie: :lecturef_smilie::roflblack: :roflblack: :spyder: or maybe just because you are a dam new yorker

Hey Les!

You know that's what I like about you..........

NOTHING! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Don't worry I'll be seeing you soon in Daytona buddy! :thumbup:

MM

Magic Man
01-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Update.....

Dealer called at about 6:30 pm and told me they said they are sending a leased tractor to pull the trailer down tomorrow.

Should be around "noon" tomorrow. :yes:

MM

BumbleBee
01-27-2010, 09:10 PM

"NancysToy" cool avatar :2thumbs:
Changing my avatar soon also!

Update.....

Dealer called at about 6:30 pm and told me they said they are sending a leased tractor to pull the trailer down tomorrow.

Should be around "noon" tomorrow. :yes:

MM

"Magic Man" Hang in there, crossing my fingers for you :thumbup:

Brought mine home finally today. RT-S arrived Dec. 31st, but it went right into my Artist hands, Daniel Farris "Farris Customs Airbrush" from Rosati, Mo. (573) 205-8936. He did a Outstanding job :thumbup: We rain into rain and sleet on the way home, RT-S is a mess, I got some serious cleaning to do before I take pictures, will post soon :yes:

LDFIREWORKS
01-27-2010, 09:11 PM
CAN,T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND YOURS :2excited: :clap: :clap: :popcorn::yes:

SFC
01-27-2010, 09:24 PM
:ohyea:I'm Looking for the pictures hurry and get yours:congrats::gaah::helpsmilie::spyder2::2excite d::yes:

SFC
Ride hard, Ride safe:bowdown:

wcc002
01-27-2010, 10:20 PM
It's like I'm waiting to be sent pictures of a brand new baby! It's killing me; can't wait to see your new Spyder!

Magic Man
01-28-2010, 05:05 PM
So the story continues.....

Noon today comes.... no call. :shocked:

But it's only noon, so lets wait a bit. :popcorn:

Two thirty comes, call dealer still not there, says he will call me as soon as it shows up. :popcorn:

Just got the call at 5:03 the driver is about 30 miles away at another dealership and will be to my dealer in a bit (they are open until 7pm)

So if all goes well we should have our RT with it's trailer very, very soon! :yes:

MM

BumbleBee
01-28-2010, 06:38 PM

Two thirty comes, call dealer still not there, says he will call me as soon as it shows up. :popcorn:

Just got the call at 5:03 the driver is about 30 miles away at another dealership and will be to my dealer in a bit (they are open until 7pm)

So if all goes well we should have our RT with it's trailer very, very soon! :yes:

MM

:yes:

dltang
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM

MM
Evan, here's hoping you are at the dealer staring at your new toy as I type. Hope they stay open late just for you.

Roaddog2
01-28-2010, 09:29 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::D

bjt
01-28-2010, 09:32 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::D

:agree:

It's well past 7 so either he got it and is out tinkering around with it or it didn't come in and he's too mad to post about it.

Roaddog2
01-28-2010, 09:52 PM
:agree:

It's well past 7 so either he got it and is out tinkering around with it or it didn't come in and he's too mad to post about it.I'm going with a smashed laptop :joke:

bjt
01-28-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm going with a smashed laptop :joke:

:D

BumbleBee
01-29-2010, 08:01 AM

MM

"Magic Man" Did your RT-S & Trailer arrive :pray:

We are all waiting :dontknow: