PDA

View Full Version : Best exhaust for the Spyder

QNSPYDER
01-27-2010, 10:43 AM
What do you think is the best sounding exhaust on the Spyder

Magic Man
01-27-2010, 10:56 AM
The new ESI designed Street Magic system we are coming out with this spring. (shameless plug :D)

The test units sound awesome! :thumbup:

MM

bone crusher
01-27-2010, 03:00 PM
What do you think is the best sounding exhaust on the Spyder

The Hindle is a great option as it has the Can-am logo on it and looks stock...many states (like mine) have, or are trying, to limit after-market exhaust due to noise...decibel levels are becoming an issue more and more...the Hindle looks stock and fits the bike perfectly...I love mine!

There are lots of options but check your state to see what is being done in regards to emissions (another issue on the table) and more importantly,noise...

You don't want to get a pipe that gets you a ticket...then you only have to get another pipe to replace it with...:gaah:

SpyderSteve
01-27-2010, 04:45 PM
The new ESI designed Street Magic system we are coming out with this spring. (shameless plug :D)

The test units sound awesome! :thumbup:

MM
how does it compare to the hindle and/or micron?

Roger
01-27-2010, 05:00 PM
MagicMan how about a little sound bite of the new exhuast. :pray:

Magic Man
01-27-2010, 05:08 PM
how does it compare to the hindle and/or micron?

Microns are now done with as they are harder to get than hens teeth, I have never liked the Hindel so to me WAY BETTER!

MM

SpyderSteve
01-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Microns are now done with as they are harder to get than hens teeth, I have never liked the Hindel so to me WAY BETTER!

MM what happened to the micron? the place i got mine from says he still has them. p.s. what i mean is it louder then the micron, i find my micron a bit loud. and :agree: i did not like hindle

SethO
01-27-2010, 07:46 PM
MagicMan how about a little sound bite of the new exhuast. :pray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz425tlPDyE&feature=related

I have tested their exhaust over the fall and into the winter and they work great, calm sound if you are cruising and has a good bark on top if you want to take the baffle out, which is under 1 minute for me and I am in a wheelchair.

Plus Evan is Great to deal with, will stand behind all the products they sell, great company.

I have had every exhaust except for the hindle but Doc used the hindle when he lost to me on the quartermile so its up to you, he had some trouble with hindle as well but I can not tell about them personally.

Magic Man
01-27-2010, 08:44 PM
what happened to the micron? the place i got mine from says he still has them. p.s. what i mean is it louder then the micron, i find my micron a bit loud. and :agree: i did not like hindle

Micron in England stopped making them in June of 08 so they have been getting harder and harder to get and the cost has gotten up there too.

Micron USA still has some but the cost is now more than most people would like to spend.

MM

Roger
01-27-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks seth :clap::clap: