PDA

View Full Version : Polar Bear Run

Don Stombaugh
01-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi again,

Here are some pictures of our NAS Patuxent River Chapter of the Southern Cruisers, Polar Bear Run.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/kN9RI9fI

(http://www.photoshow.com/watch/kN9RI9fI)
Don

Laura
01-27-2010, 05:51 PM
nice pics:2thumbs:

BumbleBee
01-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Hi Don,
very nice pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun :2thumbs:

Don Stombaugh
01-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Hi Don,
very nice pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun :2thumbs:

Thanks BumbleBee and we did have a outstanding ride. As you know riding with friends always makes it a ride better.

Thanks again
Don

BumbleBee
01-28-2010, 05:11 AM
Thanks BumbleBee and we did have a outstanding ride. As you know riding with friends always makes it a ride better.

Thanks again
Don

No ryde and our get together was great :2thumbs:

LASpyder
03-13-2010, 10:38 PM
My wife and I enjoyed your video. I'm getting a Spyder at the end of the month. Currently live in Charlotte Hall.

LASPYder:congrats:

Don Stombaugh
03-14-2010, 09:50 PM
My wife and I enjoyed your video. I'm getting a Spyder at the end of the month. Currently live in Charlotte Hall.

LASPYder:congrats:

welcome when you get your :spyder2: please post it and we well put together a ride for sure. I work at the base it Lexington Park just a short ride down the road. There are two of us :spyder2: owners, a yellow & black and my Sliver & black, what color are you going to get?

:congrats:

Don

LASpyder
03-18-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm getting a timeless black RTS-Se-5.

My wife used to work at Pax. I'm retired from the Air Force.

Would love to get together for a ryde.

I'm looking for someone to give me some training on the bike. Need to get my motorcycle license soon.:chat:

Bersquack
03-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Looks like a fun ride, nice scenary!

:2thumbs:

Don Stombaugh
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM

I'm looking for someone to give me some training on the bike. Need to get my motorcycle license soon.:chat:

Maybe I could help you with some training on the bike. However, I have only had my :spyder2: sense August, but I have almost 9,000 miles on her already and in two months I'll be taking it to California.:2thumbs:

In Maryland you just take the motorcycle written test but you do the driving test with your Spyder and get a "Trike Only" on your license. So it is a little easier than a two wheel test.

I love riding :yes:

Don :firstplace:

LASpyder
03-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Hi Don,

What's the best way to get in touch with you about training assist on the Spyder.

Larry:spyder2:

bone crusher
05-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi Don,

What's the best way to get in touch with you about training assist on the Spyder.

Larry:spyder2:

Best way to train is to get on the bike and ride. Nothing beats experience...in MD, when you take your test, you HAVE TO be with someone on a bike who has had his/her motorcycle license for at least 3 years...if not, no test for you...they will check the person you are with to be certain...

Don Stombaugh
07-16-2010, 09:21 PM

LASpyder,

Have you gotten you Spyder? It has been a while, been on travel a lot, so did you get your bike?

Don