PDA

View Full Version : PE - No more...

blaquevenus
01-18-2010, 10:33 AM
While enjoying this past weekend with my family, wacthing my children, nieces & nephews running around enjoying life, my heart grew heavy thinking of the many children of Haiti.
Their lives were already challenged by the economic hardship of the country and now being hit with such a horrific act of nature, I want to do anything, something to help.
I have decided to cancel my order for th PE RT-s :( and take the cash that I had ready to purchase my first bike/trike and donate it to various charities that would be able to utilize the funds immediately in aiding Haiti:thumbup:.

Good news is my dealer is still locking me into the negotiated price of the fully loaded RT-s & Trailer and the additional accessories that I have on order. Only difference is I won't be getting one until late Spring, early summer, good news is when I do get it I won't be waiting on the accessories, I wouldn't be 2 happy if I recieved my RT & had 2 wait 4 my accessories, so i guess waiting does have its pros;)

While I wait I will continue enjoying the posted experiences of those of you who have & will be recieving your RT's & add my 2 cents here & there, LOL:D

NancysToy
01-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Wow, that's a really unselfish gesture.......:2thumbs:
I applaud you:clap:
:agree: Bless your generous and big heart!

8LEGS
01-19-2010, 12:44 AM
:agree: Bless your generous and big heart!

:agree:

lawrenc454
01-19-2010, 01:07 AM
:clap:It's only two words but they are one of the most important expressions between people. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Your selflessness is a model for all of us.:yes:

May all your tomorrows be better than all your yesterdays.

Lonnie

fastfraser
01-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Wow, that's a really unselfish gesture.......:2thumbs:
I applaud you:clap:

:agree::2thumbs: God Bless.

blaquevenus
01-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Thank you all 4 the many blessings.
My family has had its share of struggles as well as our share of blessings, and thru it all I have learned that God doesn't bless you just for you, but he enables us to be able to bless others. At any moment I know that my tomorrow could be as dark as someones today; financially, physically or emotionally.
I believe true prosperity comes thru sacrifice, Lord knows, I was drooling 4 the PE RT-s, but did I really need an engraved Ipod or another leather jacket? Naaaah:dontknow: I just wanted the RT-s fully loaded & trailer, so I knew then I could wait a little longer to have the desires of my heart, no more, no less... Well, maybe a custom paint job;)

Continue to be blessed Spyderlovers & be a blessing.:2thumbs:

Wheeler~
01-25-2010, 12:00 PM
While enjoying this past weekend with my family, wacthing my children, nieces & nephews running around enjoying life, my heart grew heavy thinking of the many children of Haiti.
Their lives were already challenged by the economic hardship of the country and now being hit with such a horrific act of nature, I want to do anything, something to help.
I have decided to cancel my order for th PE RT-s :( and take the cash that I had ready to purchase my first bike/trike and donate it to various charities that would be able to utilize the funds immediately in aiding Haiti:thumbup:.

Good news is my dealer is still locking me into the negotiated price of the fully loaded RT-s & Trailer and the additional accessories that I have on order. Only difference is I won't be getting one until late Spring, early summer, good news is when I do get it I won't be waiting on the accessories, I wouldn't be 2 happy if I recieved my RT & had 2 wait 4 my accessories, so i guess waiting does have its pros;)

While I wait I will continue enjoying the posted experiences of those of you who have & will be recieving your RT's & add my 2 cents here & there, LOL:D
That's really a nice thing your doing. You're a bigger man than I am, giving up your Spyder for months, to aid people in need. God bless you bud!!

blaquevenus
01-26-2010, 08:06 PM
That's really a nice thing your doing. You're a bigger man than I am, giving up your Spyder for months, to aid people in need. God bless you bud!!

Thanx Wheeler, it wasn't hard 4 me, can't miss something I never had, oh, and just an FYI, I'm a woman;), "bigger man":roflblack: