PDA

View Full Version : Possible name for a Spyder club

Way2Fast
01-14-2010, 11:53 AM
There is a popular TV program called the "Sons of Anarchy" which got me thinking. Perhaps a unique name for a Spyder Club could be "Sons of Arachnida" The patch could resemble the layout used for the TV show but instead of incorporating an AR15 with the skull head, a variety of spiders could be used. I wish I was able to photo shop something along these lines, but my computer knowledge is lacking. Anyone out there who would be willing to try?

For those who don't know what "arachnida" means....it defines the class of animals that the spiders are an order of. Also included are scorpions, crabs, etc....8 orders in all make up the arachnids.

Neez
01-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Sounds kinda creepy.

docdoru
01-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Sons of Devil. :D

NancysToy
01-14-2010, 12:28 PM
We had a club like that years ago. When we depended on our Brit bikes, we were all menbers of the Sons of (Another word that starts with "B"). That's because we were always saying that phrase when the lights went out or something fell off. :joke:

boborgera
01-14-2010, 12:49 PM
There is a popular TV program called the "Sons of Anarchy" which got me thinking. Perhaps a unique name for a Spyder Club could be "Sons of Arachnida" The patch could resemble the layout used for the TV show but instead of incorporating an AR15 with the skull head, a variety of spiders could be used. I wish I was able to photo shop something along these lines, but my computer knowledge is lacking. Anyone out there who would be willing to try?

For those who don't know what "arachnida" means....it defines the class of animals that the spiders are an order of. Also included are scorpions, crabs, etc....8 orders in all make up the arachnids.

The SPYDER is a roadster not a arachnid.
Just like the Beatles aren't bugs "Beat"les:roflblack:

speedster200
01-14-2010, 12:59 PM
How about Y-factors, or tripods,ok i'll quit now. :ohyea:

aubierules
01-14-2010, 01:27 PM
We had a club like that years ago. When we depended on our Brit bikes, we were all menbers of the Sons of (Another word that starts with "B"). That's because we were always saying that phrase when the lights went out or something fell off. :joke:
funny u say that, my buddy carlos had a triumph and one day we were riding down the road and one of the knee guards on the gas tank fell off

Smylinacha
01-14-2010, 02:21 PM
:2thumbs:

Smylinacha
01-14-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm already in a club and there is a B word in it but it's not the same one as Scotty's - well actually I would be the B word that Scotty used in his club since I am the only girl in it but the guys use the other B word. :dontknow: But I know I am important because I carry a flag.:2thumbs:

ABN350F
01-14-2010, 07:17 PM
I like "Arachnida Offspring" this way it includes the women riders as well.

bone crusher
01-14-2010, 08:40 PM
We need some other hobbies around here! :D

Way2Fast
01-15-2010, 11:53 AM

Hey...can I help it....it's been a cold winter even here in FL...... LOL

Motza
01-15-2010, 07:29 PM

:agree: "WEB :spyder2: RIDERS"
" DPS RIDERS 2.0"

"H.M.S."....Hows my steering

bone crusher
01-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey...can I help it....it's been a cold winter even here in FL...... LOL

I know...can't believe it got so cold, even in southern Florida...looks like the temps are back up again...good thing for all of ya down there...up here, we're happy to just get a sunny and 50 degree day!

bone crusher
01-15-2010, 10:24 PM
:agree: "WEB :spyder2: RIDERS"
" DPS RIDERS 2.0"

"H.M.S."....Hows my steering

Cute...

How about the 'SHHs' (as in shush!) ....as in 'Spyder Helmet Heads'??

XXX 74
01-16-2010, 09:35 AM
The SPYDER is a roadster not a arachnid.
Just like the Beatles aren't bugs "Beat"les:roflblack:

:agree: :clap: :thumbup: :agree: :clap: :thumbup: :agree: :clap: :thumbup: