PDA

View Full Version : 2010 colored accessories (Quantum Blue & White)?

groundeffect
01-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi there.

I've been looking into the backrest and sports rack (sports rack is required when using the backrest), and so far I can't seem to find any reference of these accessories in the new 2010 Quantum Blue or White colors, even on the BRP websites.

I only come across the Red, White, Black and Yellow colored parts.

Is anyone aware of the Rear Sports Rack and the Adjustable Backrest being produced in Quantum Blue or White for 2010?

I guess if it comes down to it, I could go with black and black on my (ordered) Spyder.

Thoughts/comments?

Thank you.
Cheers.

NancysToy
01-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi there.

I've been looking into the backrest and sports rack (sports rack is required when using the backrest), and so far I can't seem to find any reference of these accessories in the new 2010 Quantum Blue or White colors, even on the BRP websites.

I only come across the Red, White, Black and Yellow colored parts.

Is anyone aware of the Rear Sports Rack and the Adjustable Backrest being produced in Quantum Blue or White for 2010?

I guess if it comes down to it, I could go with black and black on my (ordered) Spyder.

Thoughts/comments?

Thank you.
Cheers.
May take a while. It took a long time before the yellow was available after the initial introduction of the silver. The red and black followed faster, however. Since none of the blue Spyders have been delivered as yet, I would not expect blue or white sportracks immediately. Keep checking with your dealer. They should be the first to know...and have a part number.

SpyderGirl
01-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeah, it took well over a year before they started offering the colored backrests. The black would look nice on the blue. (I LOVE THAT BLUE!!)

groundeffect
01-13-2010, 04:17 AM
Thanks Scotty.

Yeah, it took well over a year before they started offering the colored backrests. The black would look nice on the blue. (I LOVE THAT BLUE!!)
My Too :D.

I'll contact my dealer today and see what they can find out.
Thanks.

groundeffect
01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Basically, my dealer confirmed that the has been no accessories (including the back rest, rear rack, and likely the mono seat cowl, etc...) manufactured, yet, for the new colors for 2010 RS.

It also looks like my delivery date has been pushed out also... to an unknown time. :(

Hope that helps.
Cheers.

fastfraser
01-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Save yourself some time and coin and buy 2009 and paint it, cheaper than 2010 and some great deals out there on 2009 RS.

Homeslice
01-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Basically, my dealer confirmed that the has been no accessories (including the back rest, rear rack, and likely the mono seat cowl, etc...) manufactured, yet, for the new colors for 2010 RS.

It also looks like my delivery date has been pushed out also... to an unknown time. :(

Hope that helps.
Cheers.

I took a trip to my local dealer today in Ohio and they had 2 blue Spyder RS's in. One was the SM5 and the other was the SE5. What a beautiful color!! They also have the white RS-S sitting on the floor. They told me that the white accessories are available but the blue are not. Hope this helps.

SpyderGirl
01-22-2010, 08:59 PM
I took a trip to my local dealer today in Ohio and they had 2 blue Spyder RS's in. One was the SM5 and the other was the SE5. What a beautiful color!! They also have the white RS-S sitting on the floor. They told me that the white accessories are available but the blue are not. Hope this helps.

I'm trying to get the color code on that Blue RS, I want to use it on mine.

groundeffect
01-22-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm trying to get the color code on that Blue RS, I want to use it on mine.

If I get the color code, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.

cheers.

bone crusher
01-22-2010, 11:40 PM

Agreed...the blue is really nice! I saw the white at the IMS in D.C...looked really sharp as well...but too much like a police vehicle...so easy to imagine it with a logo from some police municipality.

NancysToy
01-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Agreed...the blue is really nice! I saw the white at the IMS in D.C...looked really sharp as well...but too much like a police vehicle...so easy to imagine it with a logo from some police municipality.
Hey, what's wrong with a police vehicle? :D People get out of the way when they see it coming. nojoke

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=129&pictureid=943

Lamonster
01-23-2010, 08:42 AM
:thumbup:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=4638