PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Came and Went

PCBeachBum
01-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Sunday was my 39th BD for the last 21 years and what did I get?????????? Not A :cus: :cus: thing! At least I got a chunk of Coal for Christmas. But, for my BD I didn't even get a crummy card, cake or a greeting from those in my house.:gaah:

I never forget other's BD's here and it would be so easy to give back that way but, I'm not built like that and probably more generous than I should be but, I believe in shairing what I have with those I love and respect here, even if it's not returned.

It's not the end of the world and just another day gone by. I think I'll take a ride over to the :spyder2: dealership and take a look at some toys to give to myself. Kewlmetal is part of my dealership and will checkout their catalogs.:D

I did get BD greetings from SpiderLovers.Com and thank you very much. :2thumbs:

jnt
01-11-2010, 02:46 PM
No BD party??!! Tyme for a ryde! Your idea of self-gifting works for me. done it.

Oh, yeah - HBD!!

chasen_racen
01-11-2010, 02:50 PM
:clap:HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!

Jim

LDFIREWORKS
01-11-2010, 03:08 PM
:gaah:BIRTHDAY

jima1153
01-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!!

widowmaker2011
01-11-2010, 03:31 PM
HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimAlpha
01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Happy Birthday to you ! In case you forgot, this is a pretty old group and most of them probably do not remember their own birthday. :roflblack:

Roaddog2
01-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Happy Birthday to you ! In case you forgot, this is a pretty old group and most of them probably do not remember their own birthday. :roflblack::agree:Happy Birthday :thumbup:

SpyderGirl
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!

RTGENE
01-11-2010, 05:11 PM
PC
Go out and get some really nice stuff for the bike and you.
Spend all the rent money --- A BD to be remembered by all.
smilingene

vt228
01-11-2010, 05:15 PM
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!! GET A RT AND RYDE BABY RYDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Lamonster
01-11-2010, 05:17 PM
:2thumbs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtjCXPxhMuc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbBqX1z23Y

docdoru
01-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Happy Birthday :thumbup: :2thumbs:

Smylinacha
01-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Happy Birthday - time for a road trip to do some shopping for yourself!

pitmon
01-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Happy birthday!! Time to take yourself shopping... then wrap the presents all up in fancy wrapping and let them wonder who gave em to ya... LOL. :clap: Don't get mad... get even hehehe.

chasen_racen
01-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Lamonster, you always come up with the good s*#T !

:clap:Jim

smokster
01-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Happy Birthday to you ! In case you forgot, this is a pretty old group and most of them probably do not remember their own birthday. :roflblack:
Speak for yourself...29 is not hard to remember.

SpyderWolf
01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Happy belated Birthday. I hope you got yourself some nice new toys.

PCBeachBum
01-12-2010, 01:08 PM

I did forget, that's why I say I've been 39 for the last 10 to now 21 years. it's a little easier to remember and I get the strangest looks from some people, who need a calculator to figure out how old I am and than to say if Jack Benny could be 39 his whole life, why I can't I or anyone else.

Than I hear who is Jack Benny?:roflblack:

Thank you for the BD greeting. Its well appreciated.:thumbup:

PCBeachBum
01-12-2010, 01:20 PM
PC
Go out and get some really nice stuff for the bike and you.
Spend all the rent money --- A BD to be remembered by all.
smilingene

smilingene, I'd really would like to take my mortgage check and other bill payments and go by some cool :spyder2: stuff but, than everything would be doubled the following month and don't needs calls coming from banks and creditors.

The girls told me when I got the Spyder home, don't be going out to buy a lot of extras for it like you did, with your boat and truck. We never know what to get you on those special days and it's hard shopping for you as it is, cause you buy the cool stuff yourself. So I didn't and look what I get a chunk of coal and to top it I got nothing on my BD.

yep it sure would be a BD to remember;)

PCBeachBum
01-12-2010, 01:37 PM
:2thumbs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtjCXPxhMuc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbBqX1z23Y

Lamonster, Gawd you had me ROTFLMAO:roflblack: with both those video's. Seen a similiar one, like the first one on the internet, sent by this friend from Down Under. They both picked me up a bit, thanks and now that it's above 50 degrees and we are out of this Global Warming Deep Freeze for a few hours, its time for a BD ride.

I'm bettin Tami will want to come along but will tell her I may be doing some BD spending and I know she will think who's BD is it? Than realize who's.;)

Thanks again Lamont.

Bum

PCBeachBum
01-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Thank You all for the BD greetings! I know now I can always rely on my Spyder Loving Family.

Your all great people :firstplace: and I'm proud to be a part of this Great Spyder Family.:clap:

QuadManiac
01-12-2010, 02:13 PM
I've always felt that birthdays are just an artificial measurement anyway... every day you make it through should be celebrated, why wait for every 365th day?

SO... HAPPY 21,917 BeachBum! (assuming I got the right number of leap years)

Of course, every second is precious... so Happy 1,893,628,800 or so.

PCBeachBum
01-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Happy belated Birthday. I hope you got yourself some nice new toys.

SpyderWolf, Thank You!

Yea gonna wait til Wed after I get another check. What's left after paying a few bills, I'll go checkout some toys. Maybe save it for next month and get some really nice stuff all at once.

I destroyed all my credit cards, except for my gas card. I paid them off and perhaps should have kept one. But knowing me and toy buying it, wouldn't be long before I maxxed them out.

To give you an example. I was at Pets Mart to get some dog food and the Spyder dealer was around the corner. I just went to look and the next thing I knew, I was signing the papers. Same with the boat, guns and truck. I can't just go and look, I buy!

Went over to checkout the new RT. Sat on it and thought this is awesome. I refused taking it for a ride, cause I knew what would happen and I like the one I have. I don't need another large expense.

I was going to sell my boat but have now changed my mind. All I have to do is mention I'm going out in the morning and than find out I'm going to have company. There's nothing like a boat load of bikini clad girls, laying around sunning themselves. It also never fails that the military also finds it interesting with F-22's and BlackHawk's constantly passing by.

At least I know our military :firstplace: is looking out for our safety:D:clap:

PCBeachBum
01-12-2010, 02:41 PM
I've always felt that birthdays are just an artificial measurement anyway... every day you make it through should be celebrated, why wait for every 365th day?

SO... HAPPY 21,917 BeachBum! (assuming I got the right number of leap years)

Of course, every second is precious... so Happy 1,893,628,800 or so.

Thank You QuadManic!

I agree with what you say and its just a number. I feel like a kid or did til I saw the number of seconds:roflblack: I've been around. It could have ended last year when I had 3 stints put in and when they removed the heart caths, I went into V/fib. they got me back after a minute or so and I'm grateful for that cause, I really enjoy my life today and don't take it for granted. After putting in a pacemaker, I feel even better and now it's time to go for a ride, being that it's now 54* out and little wind.:2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
01-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I hear you on all of the reasons to not sell the boat. With the current state of affairs economy wise, it was most likely a very wise decision to cut up those credit cards.

Smylinacha
01-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I'd like to change my birthday - it is too close to Christmas and people are too busy because they are too focused on Christmas. So I would like to change mine to St. Patrick's Day! :2thumbs:

txknight67
01-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Sunday was my 39th BD for the last 21 years and what did I get?????????? Not A :cus: :cus: thing! At least I got a chunk of Coal for Christmas. But, for my BD I didn't even get a crummy card, cake or a greeting from those in my house.:gaah:

I never forget other's BD's here and it would be so easy to give back that way but, I'm not built like that and probably more generous than I should be but, I believe in shairing what I have with those I love and respect here, even if it's not returned.

It's not the end of the world and just another day gone by. I think I'll take a ride over to the :spyder2: dealership and take a look at some toys to give to myself. Kewlmetal is part of my dealership and will checkout their catalogs.:D

I did get BD greetings from SpiderLovers.Com and thank you very much. :2thumbs:

Happy BD! Really belated, but better late than never right?

QuadManiac
01-12-2010, 11:45 PM
I would like to change mine to St. Patrick's Day! :2thumbs:

FYI, Smylinacha, mine is the day AFTER St. Patty's day... at least I always know when it is, hung over or not!

PCBeachBum
01-13-2010, 05:01 AM
Happy BD! Really belated, but better late than never right?

txknight67. Thank You!

I got back from my ride today after stopping at the gun shop to get my fix. I need to go in at least once a week, whether to get ammo or just stand around and BS with the owner and other customers. If I don't than my week isn't complete.

I had to do a little shopping and when I got home to put the things away, I hear Happy BD TE! I turned around and Tami gave me a hug. I said to her well it's better late than never and she said it's the 13th isn't it? I said, no it's the 10th. She said we were talking about it in GA and my mother said it was the 13th. I said how would your mother know when my BD is? It's probably her BD on the 13th. She thought a minute and said, hers is on the 13th, I better call her.

Than she says well this is the first time we forgot your BD and I said no it's not! Remember when I came home with my own cake? She said oh yea! Okay so it's the 2nd one than, with many more to come I'm sure.
Than she said so what do you really want for your BD? I said a tomato can for the Spyder. She says Tomato Can? She says let me check the pantry! I said No! A new can for the exhaust. I want the neighbors to know when I fire it up and when I'm going and coming back. I want complaints when I come screaming down the street, at 2 in the morning.

She than asked how much they are and I told her I've seen the Hindle on eBay for around $400. Rolling her eyes:hun: she said, what else would you like? I guess I'm just gonna have to buy it myself.:dontknow:

PCBeachBum
01-13-2010, 05:47 AM
I'd like to change my birthday - it is too close to Christmas and people are too busy because they are too focused on Christmas. So I would like to change mine to St. Patrick's Day! :2thumbs:

Oh yea that one St Patty's Day, started years of paid sick days.

I was working as a pressman at the Hartford Courant and on the morning of St Patty's Day, my boss came up to me and said, I know you never miss work but, I got the feeling tonights the night. I said to Hans, nahh don't worry about it, I'll be here. He says I don't know, I've seen you fired up at the company picnic. Than says I know from past experiences, that you full blooded Irishman, really like to party on your days off and especially this one. I told him its just another day and I'll be here tonight. He was still not convinced and thought it best that he just put a ? next to my name, just in case.

Well I woke up from my nap in a strange pink room, in a strange house and looking out the window it was still daylight at 630 pm. Little did I know that it was 630 am and Hans my boss was right. I did get fired up and the girl's whose house I was in, called in for me.

That night Hans was waiting for me and just smiled, saying I knew it! I marked you down the morning of St Patty's Day as taking a sick day, since you have so many on the books.

I know I wouldn't do much better if my BD was on St Patty's Day. I'd just get drunker with BD drinks and those days are long gone for me. :coffee: