PDA

View Full Version : RT-S Display

2Gunns
01-02-2010, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_x-7g8Fxi4

The CD that came in the info pack shows a "avg. fuel consumption" as part of the TRIP screen (00:39)

I can't find it on the RT or don't have it.

Does anyone have this function?

2Gunns
01-04-2010, 06:22 PM
anyone?

Ken5517 / Wish Again
01-04-2010, 06:36 PM
anyone?

That may be gone on the RT-s if yours has the anolog gas gauge and temp. gauge.

The gauge replaces the display bars.

2Gunns
01-04-2010, 11:20 PM
That may be gone on the RT-s if yours has the anolog gas gauge and temp. gauge.

The gauge replaces the display bars.

ahhhh.. wonder why they dropped it, that would be a nice feature to have.

NancysToy
01-05-2010, 08:37 AM
ahhhh.. wonder why they dropped it, that would be a nice feature to have.
Yes, this made no sense to me, either. It would seem that it would not be a problem to have dual displays, analog and digital, like the speedometer. :dontknow:

MarkLawson
01-05-2010, 08:52 AM
If you look near the end of the video, when it zooms out to show the whole cockpit area, you can see the analog gages. I haven't looked at mine because it's stuck in French, plus we haven't had weather to ride, but will at some point to see if I can get to the fuel mileage data.

NancysToy
01-05-2010, 09:00 AM
If you look near the end of the video, when it zooms out to show the whole cockpit area, you can see the analog gages. I haven't looked at mine because it's stuck in French, plus we haven't had weather to ride, but will at some point to see if I can get to the fuel mileage data.
This video is apparently artwork. It shows a bit of everything. As I recall, it shows the digital gauges, too, even though the real Spyder do not show these if equipped with analog gauges. Just a demo video, but some of the features it shows would have been nice to really have.

2Gunns
01-05-2010, 09:09 AM
maybe BRP will see the error in this logic and bring back MPG Display in a upgrade....we can dream, right?:pray:

NancysToy
01-05-2010, 01:16 PM
maybe BRP will see the error in this logic and bring back MPG Display in a upgrade....we can dream, right?:pray:
Should be an easy upgrade, merely a programming update via BUDS, although it is possible that the analog gauges use different sending units.

Roaddog2
01-05-2010, 04:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_x-7g8Fxi4

The CD that came in the info pack shows a "avg. fuel consumption" as part of the TRIP screen (00:39)

I can't find it on the RT or don't have it.

Does anyone have this function?Could had sworn Lamonts had all this stuff at the BBQ :coffee: