PDA

View Full Version : 032 came home with me today

2Gunns
01-01-2010, 01:15 AM
38 deg. and light rain..beautiful day for a ride The RT was amazing. I rode the entire 115 miles with my helmet face shield open. Not to thrilled with mpg... 3/4 of a tank from dealership home. Is this the mpg I should expect? Also, had something odd happen around 100 mile mark Display flashed orange and when it returned to normal the "check engine light" was on . (my heart sunk:pray:) I pull off and called the dealership They had me remove the key and then restart...that did it. No problem since (knock on wood)

Spyder#353
01-01-2010, 01:49 AM
:congrats: You might get better mileage after the engine is broken in. Not much better though.

Hamie
01-01-2010, 07:04 AM
:congrats::clap:

Roaddog2
01-01-2010, 08:53 AM
:thumbup::congrats::thumbup:

Lamonster
01-01-2010, 09:40 AM
38 deg. and light rain..beautiful day for a ride The RT was amazing. I rode the entire 115 miles with my helmet face shield open. Not to thrilled with mpg... 3/4 of a tank from dealership home. Is this the mpg I should expect? Also, had something odd happen around 100 mile mark Display flashed orange and when it returned to normal the "check engine light" was on . (my heart sunk:pray:) I pull off and called the dealership They had me remove the key and then restart...that did it. No problem since (knock on wood)
:congrats:
My mileage did get better the more miles I put on her. :doorag:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFWBGCLXNWE