PDA

View Full Version : RT Display Language

MarkLawson
12-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Mine defaults to French (I believe) & will not take a change to English. My dealer talked with BRP several times about it. BRP gave up & told them to order a replacement console, which my dealer will swap out when it arrives. Hope that solves that issue.

If you see me riding & I'm rather snobbish, it's because I'm riding with a French accent... :roflblack:

docdoru
12-31-2009, 06:46 PM
French in miles or km?
Maybe this is the fix for mileage to go over 62,137 :roflblack:

TicketBait
12-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Mine defaults to French (I believe) & will not take a change to English. My dealer talked with BRP several times about it. BRP gave up & told them to order a replacement console, which my dealer will swap out when it arrives. Hope that solves that issue.

If you see me riding & I'm rather snobbish, it's because I'm riding with a French accent... :roflblack:

ye ye

ataDude
12-31-2009, 09:08 PM
...If you see me riding & I'm rather snobbish, it's because I'm riding with a French accent... :roflblack:

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/reviews/blog/snob%20duo.jpg

annieleilani
01-02-2010, 01:13 PM

That's what has happened to mine too!(number 48) Did you get the replacement console? I can't get my iPod to work either. :helpsmilie:

2Gunns
01-02-2010, 03:38 PM
My dealer told me the other RT he recieved on the same day as mine had experienced this "French Connection". Said BRP was sending a new console.

MarkLawson
01-02-2010, 08:09 PM
That's what has happened to mine too!(number 48) Did you get the replacement console? I can't get my iPod to work either. :helpsmilie:

No new console yet. They just would have ordered it this past Wednesday, a te earliest.

My iPos is working fine, I guess.

annieleilani
01-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Just want to let you know that my dealer spoke with BRP about my console - which likes French more than English - and they are sending a replacement to me too. Good, now I don't have to learn French! I just hope it doesn't take to long.