PDA

View Full Version : Smile

boborgera
12-29-2009, 03:24 PM
When stopped for speeding :yikes: what excuse did you use to get a brake?
I like to leave them with a smile. Used this many years ago.
Sorry i was in a hurry to get home before i ran out of gas.
He left with a smile, I left with out a ticket.

irish2themax
12-29-2009, 04:04 PM

I always liked the "My wife ran away with a cop and I thought it was you trying to give her back"

SpyderGirl
12-29-2009, 05:39 PM
I always liked the "My wife ran away with a cop and I thought it was you trying to give her back"

:roflblack:

I always get a ticket, not sure what it's like to not get one when I get pulled over... wait, I take it back... I got a warning in TN for no license plate... that was a FIRST!

I am a rolling target for cops. nojoke

Smylinacha
12-29-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm not good in the speeding department. When I was chased for speeding, I kept going ..... all the way home. Cop was in my driveway NOT HAPPY and I had to go to court. This was years ago and I haven't gotten a speeding ticket since!

Gimpy Girl
12-29-2009, 06:02 PM
I got nabbed going a wee bit fast one night while rocking out to a great AC/DC song. The cop pulled me over, and I told her she had the most amazing eyes I'd ever seen, but I knew she had to write me a ticket. She smiled at me and told me to turn off the radio & slow down :thumbup:

SpyderGirl
12-29-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm not good in the speeding department. When I was chased for speeding, I kept going ..... all the way home. Cop was in my driveway NOT HAPPY and I had to go to court. This was years ago and I haven't gotten a speeding ticket since!

Shame on you :lecturef_smilie:

jwhatman
12-29-2009, 06:13 PM
When I lived in NY I never got a ticket, got pulled over almost every week, but no ticket. My dad is a retired State Trooper. Now I live in Florida and have received my fair share of tickets. I had to get a radar detector, but that still didn't stop me from getting a ticket. So now I just slow down. I can't afford any more tickets. Last ticket I got was in the Porsche and I never told hubby. He found out when we went to renew our car insurance. Oops! at least it was in the Porsche. It was a good excuse, nice sunny day, convertible, music blaring, cops sitting on the downslope of a hill. Oh well.
Joyce

SpyderGirl
12-29-2009, 06:21 PM
When I lived in NY I never got a ticket, got pulled over almost every week, but no ticket. My dad is a retired State Trooper. Now I live in Florida and have received my fair share of tickets. I had to get a radar detector, but that still didn't stop me from getting a ticket. So now I just slow down. I can't afford any more tickets. Last ticket I got was in the Porsche and I never told hubby. He found out when we went to renew our car insurance. Oops! at least it was in the Porsche. It was a good excuse, nice sunny day, convertible, music blaring, cops sitting on the downslope of a hill. Oh well.
Joyce

Sounds like a good excuse to me. My last ticket was in a Porsche too. :D