ESI 4" risers (with my 1" BRP riser) painted flat black
Roadkrome rear trunk rack
Mutazu DB Lighted Trunk (customized)
Jensen MSR2107 XM/AM/FM/iPOD amplified marine stereo
(4) 50w speakers (front/rear)
Kewlmetal mirror extensions
Amber sidelights
Relocated license plate mount with LED lighted frame

Here are some pics I just snapped in my garage. I'll get her out later this week and get some outside pictures and video of the stereo. Enjoy!

(and yes... I am STILL waiting on my new plate from the DMV from when I lost it on my road trip in September... GRR!!)

SpyderGirl
12-28-2009, 11:20 PM
More pics...

dave01
12-29-2009, 12:10 AM
Very nice. Gotta love a customized Spyder. The back seat area looks real comfortable with the rear bag to lean back against.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Big Arm
12-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Very Nice SpyderGirl :clap:
Did you have any problem using the 4" risers with the 1" BRP riser ???

SpyderGirl
12-29-2009, 01:36 AM
Very nice. Gotta love a customized Spyder. The back seat area looks real comfortable with the rear bag to lean back against.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yes, it is nice, cozy, and comfy.

Very Nice SpyderGirl :clap:
Did you have any problem using the 4" risers with the 1" BRP riser ???

No problems at all. Whoever put our Spyder together gave us the most ideal length on the wires and cables. I didn't have to cut any zip-ties or anything. It already has 100+ miles road testing and ZERO issues.

Hamie
12-29-2009, 07:01 AM
You have been busy...looks great... I looked at Roadkrome's wedsite for the rack...couldn't tell how it attached to the Spyder.... pictures? Thanks...

SpyderGirl
12-29-2009, 09:14 AM
You have been busy...looks great... I looked at Roadkrome's wedsite for the rack...couldn't tell how it attached to the Spyder.... pictures? Thanks...

Under the seat in the rear where the rear side panels are fastened on either side. I will get photos for you soon.

Lamonster
12-29-2009, 09:52 AM
:thumbup:

sabunim5
12-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Looking Good :congrats:

Roaddog2
12-29-2009, 11:45 AM
:2thumbs: Yes you have been Busy very Busy :2thumbs:

SpyderGirl
12-29-2009, 11:49 AM
I have to say that I am very pleased with the way it turned out. The trunk is sub-par... but you get what you pay for. At least it lights up, holds a full face helmet, and the color matches the silver on the Spyder almost perfectly. I love the way the Spyder handles now with the risers, it seems to steer easier and it's nice to be able to see the road and not your shoulders or hands. The stereo is also pretty nice. I am still tweaking it and I need to find an old iPod to use with it because it won't charge my 5th gen Nano or my iPhone while playing.

I am also debating on putting a rear fender of some sort back on once I get the mounts repaired. Any thoughts?????

dltang
12-29-2009, 12:00 PM
Keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming.

SpyderGirl
12-29-2009, 05:41 PM
I wish we had this set-up for our cross-country trip... oh well, next time.

But this should be nice for our trip to AZ at the end of August... it's about 850 miles away. We'll be riding with our dirt bikes in tow. :D

jima1153
12-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Nice Looking Ride!!

SpyderWolf
12-29-2009, 09:31 PM
You have been very busy, and have done a great job! :congrats:

SpyderGirl
12-30-2009, 06:20 PM
And it looks like I'll be adding the ISCI armrests too!! WOW!

http://www.industrialspecialty.com/ISCI%20-%20Spyder%20Parts.htm#armrests

Hamie
12-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Under the seat in the rear where the rear side panels are fastened on either side. I will get photos for you soon.

I followed the link you had for the arm rests.. and looked at their installation instructions.. http://www.industrialspecialty.com/armrest_installation_instruction.pdf

Is that the same mounting point for your RoadKrome rack? Thanks...

SpyderGirl
12-30-2009, 09:05 PM
I followed the link you had for the arm rests.. and looked at their installation instructions.. http://www.industrialspecialty.com/armrest_installation_instruction.pdf

Is that the same mounting point for your RoadKrome rack? Thanks...

Yes, EXACTLY.

SpyderWolf
12-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Those arm rests look very interesting. You will definitely have to post pictures, and give us an overall review of them once you get them installed. :thumbup:

SpyderGirl
12-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Those arm rests look very interesting. You will definitely have to post pictures, and give us an overall review of them once you get them installed. :thumbup:

I'll be giving them a buzz tomorrow so I can get in on the holiday sale. I'm sure they'll be great.

Hamie
01-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Yes, EXACTLY.

I want to get the RoadKrome rack mounting kit but can't find a place to get them from....where did you get yours? Thanks...

the nicko
01-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Very Nice SpyderGirl :2thumbs:

SpyderGirl
01-02-2010, 07:12 PM
I want to get the RoadKrome rack mounting kit but can't find a place to get them from....where did you get yours? Thanks...

Found a dealer on eBay that sells the stuff.

Here is a link to his eBay page: http://stores.ebay.com/2nd-gear-Motorcycle-Deals

Just e-mail him directly and specifically ask for the rear rack set-up he sold to me. He should know. I believe it was $150 total.

SpyderGirl
01-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Armrests are coming :yes:

Hamie
01-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Found a dealer on eBay that sells the stuff.

Here is a link to his eBay page: http://stores.ebay.com/2nd-gear-Motorcycle-Deals

Just e-mail him directly and specifically ask for the rear rack set-up he sold to me. He should know. I believe it was $150 total.

Thanks for the help...but am at a dead-end trying to get that RoadKrome mounting kit.. since that part is not listed on eBay it is against eBay policy for them to respond to me.. tried a couple different ones that had RoadKrome items listed.. even tried the contact point on the RoadKrome wedsite..no response.. will just come up with another solution..

Thanks again for your help..... Hamie

NancysToy
01-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the help...but am at a dead-end trying to get that RoadKrome mounting kit.. since that part is not listed on eBay it is against eBay policy for them to respond to me.. tried a couple different ones that had RoadKrome items listed.. even tried the contact point on the RoadKrome wedsite..no response.. will just come up with another solution..

Thanks again for your help..... Hamie
Just saw this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAN-AM-SPYDER-ROADKROME-TRUNK-TOUR-PACK-MOUNT-KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518f9452e9QQitemZ35 0301213417QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories) listed again. Not sure why your search revealed nothing.

Hamie
01-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Just saw this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAN-AM-SPYDER-ROADKROME-TRUNK-TOUR-PACK-MOUNT-KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518f9452e9QQitemZ35 0301213417QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories) listed again. Not sure why your search revealed nothing.

Thanks Scotty, they must have just put that up there.. I had just went through all the Can-Am stuff yesterday...

SpyderGirl
01-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Shoot me a PM and Ill give you his email address. He is using pics of my Spyder for promotion purposes so I know it won't be a problem. :)

Hamie
01-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Shoot me a PM and Ill give you his email address. He is using pics of my Spyder for promotion purposes so I know it won't be a problem. :)

Thanks.. He just put the mounting kit on ebay so went ahead and ordered..

SpyderGirl
01-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Thanks.. He just put the mounting kit on ebay so went ahead and ordered..

Awesome! :thumbup:

Mounting is fairly easy and straightforward. You'll have to remove the side pieces on the rear and the tailpiece to install.

Also, I had to modify my rear Corbin seat because the rack blocks the key hole access needed to unlock the seat from the base.

zr97
01-09-2010, 10:51 PM
spydergirl...show us photo with armrest

SpyderGirl
01-09-2010, 11:00 PM
spydergirl...show us photo with armrest

They should be here this week. I'll snap some pics once they are installed. :2thumbs:

zavalza
03-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Can you post some photos of the way to install the speakers in the front and back?

I put my first 2 using clamps and fixed them in the handlebar but it seems yours are on the dashboard section and also want to add 2 in the back but not surehow to do it :)

I have the Givi bags installed and no sports rack or back rest

thanks in advance

SpyderGirl
03-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Can you post some photos of the way to install the speakers in the front and back?

I put my first 2 using clamps and fixed them in the handlebar but it seems yours are on the dashboard section and also want to add 2 in the back but not surehow to do it :)

I have the Givi bags installed and no sports rack or back rest

thanks in advance

Yes, I can take care of this. I'll get some more pics and post them up.

The Spyder is going down to Corbin on April 3rd to get the lock on the rear seat moved as the RoadKrome rack interferes/blocks access to the lock that operates the latching mechanism. The rear speakers are mounted to the rear rack on either side.

The_Spyderwoman
03-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Looks great!!:2thumbs:

Desert Spyder
03-18-2010, 08:28 PM
One word from my teen years: bitchen!