PDA

View Full Version : MagicMan products for the MP3 500?

Derwin
12-26-2009, 11:37 AM
For the past couple years I've noticed what wonderful products magicman has come up with for the Spyder. Well, since my Spyder purchase is not going to be for a while now, and I currently own a Piaggio MP3 500, I was wondering if he has anything that can be added to this vehicle.

So, MagicMan, do you have anything for the Piaggio MP3 500?

I know it's a long shot, but I thought there was no harm in asking!

Derwin

SSPSpyder
12-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Check it out

www.customdynamics.com

Derwin
12-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Check it out

www.customdynamics.com (http://www.customdynamics.com)

Yeah, a lot of cool stuff there. I wonder if any of it can be put on the MP3 500? I'll call 'em to find out.

Thanks for the link.

Derwin

Smylinacha
12-26-2009, 05:34 PM
So how are you liking it Derwin? Having a blast on it or what!

Derwin
12-26-2009, 06:32 PM
So how are you liking it Derwin? Having a blast on it or what!

Well, it's a BLIZZARD here in Chicagoland, so I haven't had a chance to ride it too often lately! But I did get a chance to put some miles on it the first couple weeks I got it. Heck, I rode it out to my niece in Indiana, and it was simply FANTASTIC. I LOVED IT! The stability with the 2 wheels up front was really nice, and it has been a real joy to ride. But I don't think I'll be riding it again for at least a couple/few months...after winter.

Now I have the seat off, and am sending it to Russell in California to have it customized into a SOLO seat with a backrest. I was getting cold feet on this recently, because of the $1,000 price tag, but I've pretty much settled on doing it now. And it's the perfect time to do it since I can't ride in the snow anyway!

I'm really pleased with my purchase of this bike, and am not having any second thoughts at all about this. Since I knew I wasn't going to be able to afford a Spyder anytime soon, I figured this would be the next best thing! But, hey, the Spyder is definitely on my "must buy" list, and will remain there until I get enough money to get it.

Derwin

Trickie Dick
12-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Well, it's a BLIZZARD here in Chicagoland, so I haven't had a chance to ride it too often lately! But I did get a chance to put some miles on it the first couple weeks I got it. Heck, I rode it out to my niece in Indiana, and it was simply FANTASTIC. I LOVED IT! The stability with the 2 wheels up front was really nice, and it has been a real joy to ride. But I don't think I'll be riding it again for at least a couple/few months...after winter.

Now I have the seat off, and am sending it to Russell in California to have it customized into a SOLO seat with a backrest. I was getting cold feet on this recently, because of the $1,000 price tag, but I've pretty much settled on doing it now. And it's the perfect time to do it since I can't ride in the snow anyway!

I'm really pleased with my purchase of this bike, and am not having any second thoughts at all about this. Since I knew I wasn't going to be able to afford a Spyder anytime soon, I figured this would be the next best thing! But, hey, the Spyder is definitely on my "must buy" list, and will remain there until I get enough money to get it.

Derwin
Hey Derwin, I'm interested in the Russell seat as well. I wonder if we could get together a group for a discount buy. Have you talked to them about that?
Dick

Derwin
12-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey Derwin, I'm interested in the Russell seat as well. I wonder if we could get together a group for a discount buy. Have you talked to them about that?
Dick

No, I have not. But I'll be talking with them after the holidays about this, and let them know that I have another person interested. Maybe we can get a better price if combining our efforts!

Derwin

Smylinacha
12-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Glad you are out in the wind and enjoying it! Most of our snow is melted - it's a complete fog bank outside right now. I won't be ryding mine until at least March.

Derwin