PDA

View Full Version : Contest Time - Best Guess on How BRP Allocates The PE RTs

lawrenc454
12-25-2009, 01:14 AM
Contest Rules - None

Contest - What is the most creative guess about how BRP allocates PE RTs since it doesn't seem to be deposit date, sunny places versus snowy places, seat number, VIN number, etc..

Contest timing - between now and Dec 31 6pm PST.

Why - Just for fun.:chat:

May each of you awaiting a PE RT get it sooner than later.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.:spyder2::D

retread
12-25-2009, 06:58 AM
Hqw about a chimpanzee writing addresses; when they can read one, they ship to it.

john

SpyderWolf
12-25-2009, 10:52 AM
I think they have a large map on the wall. They then take turns blindfolding each other and throwing darts at the map. Whereever one hits is the next location for a delivery schedule. The problems come into play when they either miss, or hit a fellow employee.

It may be risky business, but it would allow them to have a good time while trying to figure out where to ship next as well. :ohyea:

Smylinacha
12-25-2009, 01:12 PM
:roflblack::roflblack:

I think they have a large map on the wall. They then take turns blindfolding each other and throwing darts at the map. Whereever one hits is the next location for a delivery schedule. The problems come into play when they either miss, or hit a fellow employee.

It may be risky business, but it would allow them to have a good time while trying to figure out where to ship next as well. :ohyea:

chasen_racen
12-25-2009, 06:11 PM
I thick that it depends on the dealer. The more volume they sell (BRP products) gives them a higher priority. But thats just my guess. I ordered a my RTS PE in mid November. Delivery date is Feb or March.:gaah:

lawrenc454
01-05-2010, 01:30 AM
It was a tough choice but as in all things of importance (like deciding to buy new bikes or a Spyder before I did) but my lovely mate and long-term wife and partner made the choice.

Chasen racen - yours was too logical for what we are seeing

Spderwolf - you were my choice because that's the way I would have fun doing it.

Retread - you won. I will send you an email and your prize will be on it's way. This is not an 'elephant gift' like at holiday parties.

Lonnie

chasen_racen
01-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Lodgical or not, I ordered my RT-S PE mid November. The dealer told me today that he had my PE # 0016 in his warehouse since just before Christmas. Thats only about 5 weeks from order date to dealers warehouse in NE IL. I will pick it up after they get it assembled.

Big Arm
01-09-2010, 10:27 PM
:congrats: chasen_racen :2thumbs: PE # 0016 :clap: