PDA

View Full Version : KEWL Mods for Christmas

vwatso
12-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Looking to see who has the first mods out on the RTS. This has to be the kewlest Christmas.

vwatso

NancysToy
12-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Already been talking to Magic Man about what was in the works. Stay tuned for some slick stuff!

When I was looking at my RT-S SM5 in the crate Monday, the dealer asked what I was going to do when I picked it up next week. I told him the first thing was to tear it apart to make some mods. He was shocked and amazed! I tried to explain that it needed Powerlets, and a Starcom1 system, and some mudflap lights and...... :roflblack:

vwatso
12-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Scotty,

How is the starcom? I agree 100% about the mudflap lights. I also hope Kewl Metals comes out with the center console for the RTS. i got one for the 08 and love it. I remember waiting and wanting for the first spyder. It's a great feeling. Crowd control!!!
Tell nancy hello for me

Victor Watson
AKA Vwatso 194

Magic Man
12-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Already been talking to Magic Man about what was in the works. Stay tuned for some slick stuff!

:agree: :D :agree: :yes::2excited:

MM

NancysToy
12-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Scotty,

How is the starcom? I agree 100% about the mudflap lights. I also hope Kewl Metals comes out with the center console for the RTS. i got one for the 08 and love it. I remember waiting and wanting for the first spyder. It's a great feeling. Crowd control!!!
Tell nancy hello for me

Victor Watson
AKA Vwatso 194
We love the Starcom1. After a great review in the BMWMOA magazine, I bought one for the R1100RT. That allowed us to talk while riding, listen to music, and even talk on the phone or hear the GPS. Bought a Starcom1 Advanced for Nancy's Spyder. She has her tunes that way. We have tried bike-to-bike with FRS/GMRS radios with mixed results. Excellent noise reduction and VOX on the Starcom1, best I have tried.

Merry Christmas Victor!

vwatso
12-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Looks like matt with kewl is going to be my first vender to come through with new highway pegs. Can't wait

Vwatso

KNIGHTRIDER
12-24-2009, 10:58 PM
I have Matt's new pegs installed on my RT. It's late on Christmas Eve so I had not planned on getting out a full report on them until tomorrow. If you are going to ride any distance. these are the real deal. More tomorrow with some pics.

vwatso
12-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Is this for the 2010 rt? I have Kewl's highway pegs on my 08 se5 and love them. They are a better design and can handle more weight.

vwatso aka 194

NancysToy
12-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Is this for the 2010 rt? I have Kewl's highway pegs on my 08 se5 and love them. They are a better design and can handle more weight.

vwatso aka 194
Yes, newly introduced.