PDA

View Full Version : Winter Storm

Trickie Dick
12-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Hope all of you east coast spyder lovers are safe and warm :coffee:in this blizzard that is hitting most of you. Looks like a definite White Christmas for you.
Dick

irish2themax
12-20-2009, 07:04 AM
Got 30" here...looks beautiful. Snow forecast for Christmas day

Mo Lee
12-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Got 30" here...looks beautiful. Snow forecast for Christmas day
Just hunker down and at least leave the Spyder parked until the snow plows run. I was in Maryland for the blizzard of 93 and from what I'm hearing the sounds worse. We have not had a major storm yet this winter and I'm already hoping for an early spring. Everyone stay safe and remember it will melt sometime.

Smylinacha
12-20-2009, 09:53 AM
We got about a foot - looks so pretty!

Sarge707
12-20-2009, 01:04 PM
We got about a foot - looks so pretty!

About a foot here too. Having the Spyder in the garage to Tool around with makes this my Best Christmas since I was Like 10 Years old and got that Electric Train Set in 1958.:spyder2::yes::coffee::yes:

Roaddog2
12-20-2009, 07:29 PM
A foot here also but have a good wife watched Her run my snow blower for 5Hrs since I have a couple of stitches in my left foot.
Hope there still in for the next one coming Christmas day :joke: nothing better than supervising from a window:thumbup:

Smylinacha
12-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi!

Hope your wittle baby toe gets better soon!

A foot here also but have a good wife watched Her run my snow blower for 5Hrs since I have a couple of stitches in my left foot.
Hope there still in for the next one coming Christmas day :joke: nothing better than supervising from a window:thumbup:

M2Wild
12-21-2009, 07:50 AM

Not even 6" here but still pretty. Note to self, get stitches in winter so wife has to snow blow or she can't go shopping:D

irish2themax
12-21-2009, 08:55 AM
It's pretty funny watching a Golden Retriever trying to find a spot to "relieve himself" in 30" of snow

Ravi4l
12-21-2009, 09:31 AM
i think here in springfield Va. got about 18" so far not a issue for spyder rode to work this morning no issue here getting outa naberhood was a little issue since no snow plow yet.

Stay worm everyone.

Best
RAVI

vtrider
12-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Well here in the north we have been getting more snow in the last couple days and the forcast calls for a nor'easter by new years! This is great for the winter outdoor enthusiasts. Not so great if you hate the snow.
As for myself all I can say is ...BRING IT ON!....:ohyea:

That is because I just picked up my new BRP toy today! It's a 2010 Skidoo 1200 TNT four stroke. I can't wait to get it out on the trails. I only had time to run it around the house several laps and all I can say is talk about torque! I definately don't have the space around my house to use all that power. It will be FUN...FUN...FUN! :D

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd343/vtrider_photos/New2010TNT001.jpg

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd343/vtrider_photos/New2010TNT003.jpg

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd343/vtrider_photos/New2010TNT002.jpg

rnet
12-29-2009, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=vtrider;168428]Well here in the north we have been getting more snow in the last couple days and the forcast calls for a nor'easter by new years! This is great for the winter outdoor enthusiasts. Not so great if you hate the snow.

That is because I just picked up my new BRP toy today! It's a 2010 Skidoo 1200 TNT four stroke. I can't wait to get it out on the trails. I only had time to run it around the house several laps and all I can say is talk about torque! I definately don't have the space around my house to use all that power. It will be FUN...FUN...FUN! :D
Congrats on the new sled, this will be the fourth year on my 4-stroke FST. Good luck with the first year bugaboos. (I think first year)

vtrider
12-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Congrats on the new sled, this will be the fourth year on my 4-stroke FST. Good luck with the first year bugaboos. (I think first year)[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's a second year sled for BRP. I hope that if there were any bugs to be worked out it was fixed on the 2010 models. Although, most of the reviews that I read were very positive for the BRP 1200 four strokers.

SpyderWolf
12-29-2009, 09:16 PM
:congrats: on the new toy. That looks like it will be a lot of fun as well.

northramp
12-30-2009, 02:55 PM
:congrats::2thumbs:

vtrider
12-30-2009, 05:03 PM
I had a chance to take the new sled out on the trails today not far from home. It was a blast! I plan on going out again tomorrow in a different area. I love that power!

:2excited: :D

Roaddog2
12-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Well here in the north we have been getting more snow in the last couple days and the forcast calls for a nor'easter by new years! This is great for the winter outdoor enthusiasts. Not so great if you hate the snow.

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd343/vtrider_photos/New2010TNT001.jpg

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd343/vtrider_photos/New2010TNT003.jpg

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd343/vtrider_photos/New2010TNT002.jpg:congrats::2thumbs:I figured you have been busy with the white stuff.Did you get to see them blow up that Bridge :thumbup:

vtrider
12-30-2009, 05:24 PM
:congrats::2thumbs:I figured you have been busy with the white stuff.Did you get to see them blow up that Bridge :thumbup:

Hey Roaddog! how have you been? No, I didn't get to see the Crown Point bridge get blown up, but I did see the footage in the news. I guess the day that they blew the bridge down there was so much fog that morning that people that went to see it happen couldn't see much at all. Lucky for me though, that if I want to go to New York and back I'm not far from the ferry access and I can also use the bridge up north by Alburgh VT.

Smylinacha
12-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Way cool! Congrats on your new toy VT!