PDA

View Full Version : Custom Dynamics

patches
12-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Not to take anything away from Mr. NoMagic, but I was finally able to make it up to the Custom Dynamics shop here in NC. First off, they have everything that is on the website. I mean everything. I got to go back into the shop and take a look at what they have and I drooled for a bit. I even picked up a couple of things until I called my wife and she said..umm..what about xmas, what makes you think I didn't get you anything for Natasha "my spyder". Ohh boy, didn't want to be trouble, that is OK, they are open the week after Xmas to pick up those items Santa didn't bring me.
The shop is very simple and the guys are still learning but they are knowledable about the products. I must say, I know Nomagic and team are a pleasure to work with and these guys are carring the support along. I worked with Matt he took the time to help look a different things. Great customer service. The nice part, only a 38 min ride from home. A cold one this time of the year but worth it. If you are in the area, you should stop by. The roads out in that neck of the woods are pretty good. You can take the trek around the lake and other backward roads. Worth the drive to come pick up your stuff and not pay for shipping..lol.

Thanks,
Chris

Magic Man
12-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Dave is the owner there at Custom Dynamics and was our largest wholesale account for years. He has great customer service and he and I work closely everyday on the new projects we will be doing for next season.

They have great customer service for sure, and is one of the reasons I felt comfortable turning over "my baby" to them.

Of course if you have a question they can't answer, just give us a call here at ESI.

Being we designed the line whole line of Street Magic products hopefully we'll have one for you.

Glad you have these guys so close to you now! :thumbup:

MM