PDA

View Full Version : SURPRISE, SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Magic Man
12-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Well last night Patti told me we were "going out to dinner with some friends" and that I had to be ready to leave the house at 5pm?

OK I'm easy....... :dontknow:

So, turns out when we get to the place Patti has planned a surprise 50th Birthday party for me! :yikes:

There is Jody and his family, my sister, brother and their grown children, and many close friends.There were 30 people in all.

I get to the place and in a seperate back room, there are all 30 people are wearing bright red T-Shirts with big white letters that say...

"Evan Calarco is 50" :roflblack:

Well to say the least it was a GREAT SURPRISE! :shocked:

We had a wonderful dinner, and everybody got a turn at telling "their favorite Ev story." By the time they were all done it almost turned out to be a "Fryer's roast" worthy of TV for sure. :opps:

It was a Great Night! :yes::yes::yes:

A night I really will remember the rest of my life. (too bad I had to turn 50 to have it LOL)

It's nice to enjoy time with family and friends, and a great big THANKS goes out to everybody for taking time to share that night with me. :clap:

Although my real Birthday is not until the 16th, Patti had the party early to take advantage of the weekend for the party. So really I got a few more days before the BIG "50" comes. But I have a feeling I can't stop it from getting here no matter how hard I try. LOL :thumbup:

MM

ataDude
12-13-2009, 09:00 AM
Happy birthday, big boy! :congrats:

WizardMaster
12-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Here are some pics from this Special Occassion last night...

Big man surprised:

With the Family:

Daughter Jessie and Dave Davies (famous Pinstripper)

The Jet Ski Racing Crew:

Great time was had by all and MM couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Didn't get a chance to finish my so-called speach last night so I'll finish it here. "I have said it before and I will say it again, Love ya like a brother!!!!":clap:

NancysToy
12-13-2009, 12:25 PM
:congrats: MMan!!! May you enjoy many more celebrations of your birthday.

When I turned 50 about a century or two ago, I scared the family so badly about the consequences if they threw a party for me, or did any "Over the Hill" jokes, that they didn't even dare acknowledge my birthday at all. Glad you are a better sport than I am, and enjoyed your gala.
http://www.getsmileyface.com/new/happy_birthday/4.gif

retread
12-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Happy Birthday, Evan, I'm kinda like Scotty, I think I remember having a 50th, but it's gettin' a little foggy.;)

john

Roaddog2
12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
:2thumbs: Happy Birthday

effgjamis
12-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Happy One Birthday.. and 49 anniversaries

SpyderWolf
12-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you had such a great time as well. Friends and Family is what life should be all about. :congrats:

nudle
12-14-2009, 10:16 AM
:congrats: on turning 50.Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.

irish2themax
12-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Happy 50th....Glad you had a great time!! I stopped counting at 60

Smylinacha
12-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Happy BDay! We share the same day - 16th :thumbup:. Glad you had an awesome time!

I'll be taking my final on my bday :mad: but I'll celebrate it another night. I might have to have one little nipper before I go to class though:2thumbs:

Well last night Patti told me we were "going out to dinner with some friends" and that I had to be ready to leave the house at 5pm?

OK I'm easy....... :dontknow:

So, turns out when we get to the place Patti has planned a surprise 50th Birthday party for me! :yikes:

There is Jody and his family, my sister, brother and their grown children, and many close friends.There were 30 people in all.

I get to the place and in a seperate back room, there are all 30 people are wearing bright red T-Shirts with big white letters that say...

"Evan Calarco is 50" :roflblack:

Well to say the least it was a GREAT SURPRISE! :shocked:

We had a wonderful dinner, and everybody got a turn at telling "their favorite Ev story." By the time they were all done it almost turned out to be a "Fryer's roast" worthy of TV for sure. :opps:

It was a Great Night! :yes::yes::yes:

A night I really will remember the rest of my life. (too bad I had to turn 50 to have it LOL)

It's nice to enjoy time with family and friends, and a great big THANKS goes out to everybody for taking time to share that night with me. :clap:

Although my real Birthday is not until the 16th, Patti had the party early to take advantage of the weekend for the party. So really I got a few more days before the BIG "50" comes. But I have a feeling I can't stop it from getting here no matter how hard I try. LOL :thumbup:

MM