PDA

View Full Version : Rode the RT today

Spyder#353
12-02-2009, 06:06 PM
I enjoyed it very much. I liked the set, windshield, throttle, sound system. It doesn't have to giddyup my 08 has. For touring that's the way to go. I was able to drop back. And from a rolling start a 5 mph I twisted the wick. She got going real quick for a bigger Spyder. You have to keep in mind that the RT weights 200+ lbs. more than ours. The bike is so quite. It's like riding a Gold Wing. The wide front end gives it a nice handling feeling when changing lanes, It doesn't roll like mine dose. It started to rain while we were testing. BRP got it right with there windshield. So nice the be able to adjust it for rain. The RT with all the bells and whistles without the trailer is about $24,500.00.. I don't think that's bad. When you think about getting a 3 wheel HD or GW. The economy is what's going to hurt sales. I don't think the banks will give the little guy the loan. Because there isn't any work out there. And they don't want to lose the bail out money the Government gave them. To help start up the economy. That is another story.
I like the RT.. If you get a chance go ride one.:thumbup:

SpyderWolf
12-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the info, and glad to hear you enjoyed the ryde!

Did you get your Spyder back today?

Some Guy
12-02-2009, 10:47 PM
She got going real quick for a bigger Spyder...
If you get a chance go ride one.:thumbup:

What does Angelina say about that?! :roflblack:

WackyDan
12-02-2009, 11:33 PM
What does Angelina say about that?! :roflblack:

I think she would be fine with ADOPTING another Spyder. :shocked: