PDA

View Full Version : Is Spyderpops still a Sponsor? If not, anyone know why?

oldguyinTX
03-21-2024, 09:44 AM
It would appear that Spyderpops is no longer a site sponsor. Granted, I just noticed that today, so I reckon it was sometime in the past. Anybody no why? Or would that be privileged information? Just curious.

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-21-2024, 11:27 AM
It would appear that Spyderpops is no longer a site sponsor. Granted, I just noticed that today, so I reckon it was sometime in the past. Anybody no why? Or would that be privileged information? Just curious.

He last posted in May of 2020 ..... His e-mail is ..... harvey@spyderpops.com ..... I hope He is OK .... Mike :pray:

BajaRon
03-21-2024, 11:31 AM
He last posted in May of 2020 ..... His e-mail is ..... harvey@spyderpops.com ..... I hope He is OK .... Mike :pray:

Harvey is fine. You can get to his website here. https://spyderpops.com/

ARtraveler
03-21-2024, 11:41 AM

Thank you for calling my attention to this. I just checked internet, and his site is up and running. Admin has not shared any information concerning sponsorship with moderators that I am aware of. It is most likely a decision made by the sponsor about where they will spend their advertising dollars. Sorry to see this. I used Spyderpops for a tune up and for many, many accessories when I moved to Arkansas. :bowdown:

safecracker
03-21-2024, 11:43 AM
I also noticed last week that his banner was not up anymore. Thanks for the update.

Jesster72
03-21-2024, 11:50 AM
I just scheduled an install with them for our trip there in a few months, and have purchased a few things from them previously. Bummer they don't advertise here anymore, but they will still get my business. (I do also give my business to other advertisers here.)

Deanna777
03-21-2024, 03:16 PM
I also just noticed that too!

I also had ordered from Spyderpops in previous years from this website.

I will continue to order from them.

Deanna

Peter Aawen
03-21-2024, 03:28 PM
Thank you for calling my attention to this. I just checked internet, and his site is up and running. Admin has not shared any information concerning sponsorship with moderators that I am aware of. It is most likely a decision made by the sponsor about where they will spend their advertising dollars. Sorry to see this. I used Spyderpops for a tune up and for many, many accessories when I moved to Arkansas. :bowdown:

Spyderpops was still on the Approved Vendor List as of mid February....