PDA

View Full Version : Fredericksburg Motorsports, Fredericksburg, VA...

blaquevenus
11-29-2009, 11:23 AM
...Has the RTs SE demo in!!My appointment is Monday, if all goes well I will be putting my deposit down 4 the PE RTs SE Fully Loaded w/ Trailer!!

BumbleBee
11-29-2009, 11:28 AM
...Has the RTs SE demo in!!My appointment is Monday, if all goes well I will be putting my deposit down 4 the PE RTs SE Fully Loaded w/ Trailer!!

Our Dealership got the RT-S SE Demo in last week. I test rode it two days ago, it was a great experience :2thumbs:

Add your name to the list when you make your deposit;

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14987

moroccomole2004
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Happy to hear that you are on your way to riding an RT. I purchased my 2008 RS SE-5 from FMS and can say they will treat you well. Mike and the service department are a class act and have never done me wrong.

Best of luck to you and will see you on RT 3. :thumbup:

blaquevenus
11-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Happy to hear that you are on your way to riding an RT. I purchased my 2008 RS SE-5 from FMS and can say they will treat you well. Mike and the service department are a class act and have never done me wrong.

Best of luck to you and will see you on RT 3. :thumbup:

I can tell that they are really awsome people, they have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable... I try 2 avoid RT 3 as much as possible, it tends 2 get krazee, LOL! But we will definitely meetup soon, Thanx 4 the well wishes:D

Questions
11-29-2009, 11:22 PM
Let us know your impressions of your ride.:chat:

blaquevenus
12-05-2009, 09:13 PM
i never was able 2 do a test run, because it was raining, other times this week when weather was favorable, I wasn't available:( Now, 2day, it has decided 2 snow, so, I went ahead & dropped my $$ down 4 a Fully Loaded PE RTs SE w/ Trailer! When the weather is working n my favor & I have time I will go take my test run -- BTW, i agree w/ Jibara2733, the rear trunk needs a light & mirror, that will definely be my 1st mod ;)