PDA

View Full Version : FS: Misc. New F3 Parts

kjog
03-07-2024, 12:30 PM
Each of these items came with the purchase of a one-owner used Spyder F3Ltd. All items are new and never put on bike or helmet except for the HeliBar which was installed but taken off the bike before riding with it.
"Will take" prices are in yellow on the photos. Buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs. PM me for South US location and more information. Will typically respond to Inquiries and PMs outside of 8a-5p (cst) M-F work hours. Thank You!

Peter Aawen
03-07-2024, 12:44 PM
It might be better if you added jpeg or jpg thumbnails of PICTURES rather than PDF files that people need download in order to see any bigger, kjog - it seems that at least 6 of those 'images' are PDF's rather than jpg's or jpeg's; and none of them really have their prices marked large enough to read without enlarging &/or downloading!! :shocked:

And while I'm here, just so I don't confuse myself later on... :opps:

To keep your Ad alive until everything is sold, and to close it off & mark it all Sold once you've finished, please read & follow the directions in the Sticky at the top of the section, & linked below:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?146354-****-READ-FIRST!-How-to-Use-the-For-Sale-by-Owner-sub-forum-****

Good Luck with your sale! :cheers:

Edit: Thanks for the upgraded jpg's, they are all easily visible now, & can be enlarged for better viewing just by clicking on them! :thumbup:
Lotsa good stuff, shame they won't really work all that well on my RT & that I'm waaayyy over here in Oz on the other side of the World! :rolleyes:

209spyderman
03-08-2024, 11:36 PM
Hi are you taking offers?

kjog
03-09-2024, 06:21 AM
These are great prices. :dontknow: PM me

kjog
03-27-2024, 11:07 AM
Only a few items left. PM me.

troop
04-15-2024, 04:03 PM
Older post. PM sent