PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Mount

Questions
11-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Went through a bunch of threads but didn't couldn't find one with an Ipod mount. Just looking for something simple and safe. I did find a lot of other mods I can blow my money on, wife is going to love me. :ohyea::yes:

dltang
11-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Went through a bunch of threads but didn't couldn't find one with an Ipod mount. Just looking for something simple and safe. I did find a lot of other mods I can blow my money on, wife is going to love me. :ohyea::yes:

I have two for my iphone, a regular mount and an aqua box mount for rainy days. I got both of them from here http://www.gpscity.com/ Both work well so far. I did have to set my iphone not to shuffle songs when you shake it though. When you ride and hit a bump it will change constantly on that setting. LOL Took me a few to figure that out though.

irish2themax
12-09-2009, 12:02 PM

I just mounted mine in the center of the console using industrial strength velcro. 7K miles and no problems at all. Cost me a whopping $6