PDA

View Full Version : New PE RT-S in Aus doesn't include iPod!

DeeKay53
11-28-2009, 05:31 AM
Just found out that the Australian release of the new PE RT-S does not include the numbered Ipod, only USA markets.:dontknow: Seems a bit mean to me.:cus: I now wonder what other supposed inclusions will be deletted from the Aust model. Have also been told that delivery will be sometime in January 2010.:gaah:Also there should be no problem towing a non BRP trailer, just have to rewire the plug. After reading all the reports on test rides (not a bad one amongst them) I am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything other than the RT:2excited:.

Cliff-Co.
11-28-2009, 02:31 PM
Nov. 28-2009 new 2010 Spyder RT is now available for demo rides, at colorado western slope dealers :2thumbs: :chat:

Aussie spyder
12-04-2009, 03:54 AM
i will book a test ride for next week.

greetings from down under. henk

SpyderWolf
12-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Just found out that the Australian release of the new PE RT-S does not include the numbered Ipod, only USA markets.:dontknow: Seems a bit mean to me.:cus: I now wonder what other supposed inclusions will be deletted from the Aust model. Have also been told that delivery will be sometime in January 2010.:gaah:Also there should be no problem towing a non BRP trailer, just have to rewire the plug. After reading all the reports on test rides (not a bad one amongst them) I am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything other than the RT:2excited:.

That seems to be the way all vehicle manufacturers do things. There are even certain models that they make for say the European market that we cannot get here in the States, even though they would be very desirable to have.

Hopefully you are just not getting the PE models there, and will be getting the production ones only. Let us know how it turns out for you.