PDA

View Full Version : Party in Clearwater,Fl

Lilly
11-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Spyder Riders>>> I am member of SOUTHERN CRUISERS RIDING CLUB &
we are having a Meet N Greet 12-4 & 12-5 in Clearwater,Fl @ the Excutive Inn (727-573-1171) & hope to meet some spyder riders around the area>> if u wish not to stay at the motel,please try to meet for the rides,eats,games or party>>> I have a 2009 yellow spyder,live in Green Cove Springs,Fl & would like to meet fellow sypder lovers>> 1-904-699-2237 call me ifen u have any questions:spyder2::doorag:
BTW: if u have been looking for group to ride with,this would be chance to meet bikers from various SCRC chapters from various fl cities:spyder:

Friday Night check in, time is any time from 3:00 p.m. on. We will have a pot luck meal for people to enjoy . Saturday We have a ride to the St. Pete Pier to watch the Holiday Parade, then we will gather at Cha Cha coconuts on top of the pier for lunch(brunch).We will then gather back at the bikes for a nice ride back to the hotel for our games by Meach and others. After the games we will have our Dinner ride leaving the hotel at 7:00 p.m. Riding to a restaurant , We have a few to choose from, All are Inexpensive and good. After Dinner we will ride back to the hotel for more partying, as well as door prizes and 50/50. Sunday Morning is our Chapter’s Sunday morning breakfast ride. I have made arrangements with the hotel for everyone to leave their belongings in the banquet room as long as we wish that morning. That way we all don’t have to worry about check out time.I will have the key.

Lilly
12-03-2009, 01:03 AM
BUMP:cheers: BUMP

ANY :spyder: RIDERS GOING? WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OF YOU'LL:yes:

docdoru
12-03-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm in Minnesota for the week....pretty cold here...:helpsmilie:

effgjamis
12-03-2009, 12:04 PM
spyder going to shop on Friday 4th...
If'n I get it back Friday, I will try and make the trip for the Day, Sat 5th.
No promises as I am at the mercy of the Dealer.