PDA

View Full Version : Any hints on changing FOBO 2 Sensor Max PSI Settings?

Bangorbob
01-30-2024, 10:40 AM
I need to change the max PSI setting for the rear tire. I read the manual and couldn't find how to reset if you want. For some reason it is set at 29 PSI max. Any help would be appreciated.

troop
01-30-2024, 10:42 AM
Thought you just opened the app, go to rear tire and adjust the recommended/max setting?

Bangorbob
01-30-2024, 11:27 AM
Troop, Thanks. I figured out.

Peter Aawen
01-30-2024, 04:13 PM
Troop, Thanks. I figured out.

Any chance of telling the rest of us? :dontknow:

EdMat
01-30-2024, 07:21 PM
Any chance of telling the rest of us? :dontknow:

Click on the wrench/Screwdriver at top of screen. Click on tire position and current settings. Adjust the scroll wheels where you want (upper limit, set pressure, lower limit) and click save. All done.

Peteoz
01-31-2024, 02:45 PM
Click on the wrench/Screwdriver at top of screen. Click on tire position and current settings. Adjust the scroll wheels where you want (upper limit, set pressure, lower limit) and click save. All done.

Just an addition, EdMat. Unless it has been changed, when you “save” the new settings, you have to position your phone next to the tyre stem for update and then press save. That is a pain on the rear tyre. I haven’t changed settings in years, which is why I don’t know if this step is still required.

Pete

Bangorbob
01-31-2024, 03:38 PM
Edmat explained well.
Pete, I will going out in about 1 hr and try all this stuff and report back if having to hold near sensor is needed.

EdMat
01-31-2024, 04:11 PM
Just an addition, EdMat. Unless it has been changed, when you “save” the new settings, you have to position your phone next to the tyre stem for update and then press save. That is a pain on the rear tyre. I haven’t changed settings in years, which is why I don’t know if this step is still required.

Pete

As long as you are within 40 or so feet of the bike it will take............ed

Bangorbob
01-31-2024, 05:53 PM
I just finished setting and airing my tires. Didn't need to put phone next to sensor for any reason.

Peteoz
02-01-2024, 03:51 PM
I just finished setting and airing my tires. Didn't need to put phone next to sensor for any reason.

Wonderful, thanks for that, Bob. It means I will no longer have to dig out my copy of the Kama Sutra to rehearse the moves required to place the phone on the rear FOBO while pressing save.:ohyea:

Pete

Peteoz
02-01-2024, 03:52 PM
As long as you are within 40 or so feet of the bike it will take............ed

Thanks Ed, much appreciated:thumbup:

Pete