PDA

View Full Version : I am no longer a blonde

Smylinacha
11-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Let's see if Reds have more fun!:2thumbs::2thumbs: HDX isn't home yet - I hope he isn't too shocked.:yikes: So what do you call blonde moments now that I am a red head? Cuz I still have those.

ataDude
11-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Let's see if Reds have more fun!:2thumbs::2thumbs: HDX isn't home yet - I hope he isn't too shocked.:yikes: So what do you call blonde moments now that I am a red head? Cuz I still have those.

Pics, Yellinacha. We need pics. :2thumbs:

Smylinacha
11-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Pics, Yellinacha. We need pics. :2thumbs:

Nobody is home to take a pic so when HDX gets home and if he doesn't kill me, then he'll take a pic so we can post it.

I think the red fits my personality better. I still have blonde moments but I feel like this is more me - the feisty me - that got lost somewhere but now I'M BACK! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to be red years ago. My natural color is blonde but the grays took over so time for a change.

musicarcade
11-25-2009, 05:59 PM
ummmmmmm.....a true blonde moment?:D

RoadHammer
11-25-2009, 06:01 PM
hmmmm.......... call it a reblonde moment:thumbup:

Smylinacha
11-25-2009, 06:05 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=141&pictureid=7002

pitmon
11-25-2009, 06:37 PM
U go girl!! :thumbup: It's true, reds really do have more fun.

bjt
11-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Nobody is home to take a pic so when HDX gets home and if he doesn't kill me, then he'll take a pic so we can post it.

I think the red fits my personality better. I still have blonde moments but I feel like this is more me - the feisty me - that got lost somewhere but now I'M BACK! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to be red years ago. My natural color is blonde but the grays took over so time for a change.

So did he like it?

Roaddog2
11-25-2009, 07:07 PM
You should have come on the Sikorsky Furlough day ride with me and the :cus:ss club HDX is gone to flip if he says he going hunting Friday your in trouble :lecturef_smilie:

bjt
11-25-2009, 07:58 PM
:2thumbs:

:doorag:

Smylinacha
11-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Yep he liked it! when he met me I was a red head - been down this road before.

My son came home and said, WOW, You're showing your Irish LoL!

Smylinacha
11-25-2009, 08:20 PM
I think he is hunting Frida or Saturday or Both. He likes my hair.

So where was the Sikorsky a$$ ride? How is Tommy doing - did he go? Where did you guys go? I went shopping w/ Pregnant Julie - yes - she is showing already.

You should have come on the Sikorsky Furlough day ride with me and the :cus:ss club HDX is gone to flip if he says he going hunting Friday your in trouble :lecturef_smilie:

dltang
11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Glad he liked it. Let us know who has more fun, red heads or blondes..:D

Smylinacha
11-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Glad he liked it. Let us know who has more fun, red heads or blondes..:D

:2thumbs:

rnet
11-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Ok, now post a picture with you smilinatus

Smylinacha
11-27-2009, 11:17 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=141&pictureid=7014

dltang
11-27-2009, 12:10 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=141&pictureid=7014

I like it Kim, but I know I've seen a bigger smile than that on your face.:2thumbs:

Smylinacha
11-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Takes alot to make me smile - just ask HDX. I sort of have a smirk in the pic!

rnet
11-27-2009, 06:13 PM
I like it Kim, but I know I've seen a bigger smile than that on your face.:2thumbs::agree:and maybe a white tank top:roflblack:

BumbleBee
11-27-2009, 09:37 PM

You go girl :2thumbs:

My husband always tells me;
I am a Blonde but a red-head at heart :yes::yes::yes:

SpyderGirl
11-27-2009, 11:01 PM
LOVE IT! I went from being a blonde to being a red head myself. :2thumbs:

Smylinacha
11-28-2009, 04:28 PM
How do you keep it staying red in between colors?

LOVE IT! I went from being a blonde to being a red head myself. :2thumbs:

SpyderGirl
11-28-2009, 05:02 PM
How do you keep it staying red in between colors?

I touch it up or just go over the whole thing about every eight weeks or so. My hair is long so it doesn't grow out that fast. It's a little bit of a pain, but isn't that what all women endure to stay beautiful?? :D

rnet
11-28-2009, 07:34 PM
I touch it up or just go over the whole thing about every eight weeks or so. My hair is long so it doesn't grow out that fast. It's a little bit of a pain, but isn't that what all women endure to stay beautiful?? :D Boy that's a wide open statement, But since I know ya, I won't touch it.;):roflblack:

SpyderGirl
11-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Boy that's a wide open statement, But since I know ya, I won't touch it.;):roflblack:

And that's the job of the guys.... to bite their tongues and keep telling us we're gorgeous. :bowdown:

Smylinacha
11-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Too scared to do it myself. I normally go see the hairdresser every 8 weeks but red it hard to keep in, it's always faded on me. But I got the red shampoo & conditioner and I don't put alot of junk in my hair so hopefully it will keep. At least the grays are gone.... for now!

I touch it up or just go over the whole thing about every eight weeks or so. My hair is long so it doesn't grow out that fast. It's a little bit of a pain, but isn't that what all women endure to stay beautiful?? :D

SpyderGirl
11-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Too scared to do it myself. I normally go see the hairdresser every 8 weeks but red it hard to keep in, it's always faded on me. But I got the red shampoo & conditioner and I don't put alot of junk in my hair so hopefully it will keep. At least the grays are gone.... for now!

Yeah, I have the same problem with fading. I did the coloring myself. Had to do it twice in the same month after changing it from blonde. It seemed to help. Doing it out of the box is no big deal. The coloring shampoo and conditioner should help. Hopefully it won't end up being too much work for you.