PDA

View Full Version : Ep1 - Scam, Shop owner Idiot, Sticker, New Show - Ride & Comments

Martin Slovakia
12-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Hi guys, this is brand new Show I have and will do every month.
Nothing more is needed to say.
Who wants to join FB group - Can-Am Riders Club - CLICK HERE (https://www.facebook.com/groups/canamridersclub)
rest you will find out in Video

https://youtu.be/t1cGJoR1biQ

gkamer
12-03-2023, 11:06 AM
Good video Martin.

Martin Slovakia
12-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Good video Martin.

Thank you :)))))

Peter Aawen
12-03-2023, 03:18 PM
As usual, Great video Martin! :2thumbs: Different, a bit longer, but well worth the watch; certainly interesting, informative, and entertaining! :firstplace:

Good to hear that there's other 'video producers' out there paying so much attention to what you're doing; and that they can make the time in their busy schedule to send you comments too! :clap: :roflblack:

Looking forward to Episode 2 :ohyea: :thumbup:

Martin Slovakia
12-03-2023, 03:34 PM
As usual, Great video Martin! :2thumbs: Different, a bit longer, but well worth the watch; certainly interesting, informative, and entertaining! :firstplace:

Good to hear that there's other 'video producers' out there paying so much attention to what you're doing; and that they can make the time in their busy schedule to send you comments too! :clap: :roflblack:

Looking forward to Episode 2 :ohyea: :thumbup:
Thank you Peter for watching. Indeed loooong as heck but i tried my best not to booore you to death :))))

EdMat
12-03-2023, 09:38 PM
Martin, I think running into Cruiseman at the big show was good for you. Enjoyed the "Coffee and Comments"................'

Martin Slovakia
12-04-2023, 03:50 AM
He is very nice person and we have had nice talks over week and i believe we will be able to do something together,. :))))
have an awesome day and thank you
martin

Raven
12-04-2023, 02:31 PM
Thanks Martin.
I have learned a lot from your videos. Your no BS approach is refreshing.
Sorry that some Canadians let their egos get in the way.
Now if you would quit giving me ideas on what to do with my Ryker, I might be able to afford take one of your tours. (LOL):thumbup:
Wife says we have another "STARTER KIT":2excited:
Keep up the good work.
Bruce

Martin Slovakia
12-04-2023, 02:50 PM
Thanks Martin.
I have learned a lot from your videos. Your no BS approach is refreshing.
Sorry that some Canadians let their egos get in the way.
Now if you would quit giving me ideas on what to do with my Ryker, I might be able to afford take one of your tours. (LOL):thumbup:
Wife says we have another "STARTER KIT":2excited:
Keep up the good work.
Bruce

hehehehehehe :)))
one day if you will be here guys I will not only make you special price on items, but also you will have beer on me / of coffee is you dont drink beer.
I think your trip has just became much cheaper :))))
have an awesome day
martin

blackphoenix38
12-06-2023, 08:34 AM
I've had run in's with that Canadian guy too.. Dude seems to cause problems everywhere. Very unprofessional for someone who "owns a shop"

Martin Slovakia
12-06-2023, 04:04 PM
I've had run in's with that Canadian guy too.. Dude seems to cause problems everywhere. Very unprofessional for someone who "owns a shop"

:) :) :)
Maybe he plays Good Cop - Bad Cop but he is both in one person... who knows :)))