PDA

View Full Version : 500 hp MONSTER on 3 wheels... This is SPYDER or steroids

Martin Slovakia
11-19-2023, 12:45 PM
Hi guys, finally after 6 years I was able to see it again - my dream bike that I am already putting money on the side for.

Not only this has happen, I was able to talk to the owner of the company and agree on future meeting in 2024 and possible test ride :)) well he never mentioned test ride... buuuuut...who knows :)

Few important info that I know it will pop up:
A - No, heat from engine is not an issue
B - Yes it can stear badass even with giantic wheels
C - Yes its toy for big boys - 150-200k

Part of the video has question for BRP--- hehehehehehe,... I had to
you can find it at 5:46 :))))) hehehehehe

https://youtu.be/RmsKrV13Uck

ARtraveler
11-19-2023, 01:34 PM
Oh Yes !!! :firstplace: :yes:

pauly1
11-19-2023, 01:37 PM
Looks intriguing. Although, it doesn't seem plausible that 500 hp can be put to the ground using that chain in the final drive. Or perhaps it's change 3 chains per tire change, but then there will be the sprocket wear to contend with, as well.

Wayne

Gwolf
11-19-2023, 06:45 PM
Brand Name = "Deathwish"

Martin Slovakia
11-21-2023, 11:40 AM
Looks intriguing. Although, it doesn't seem plausible that 500 hp can be put to the ground using that chain in the final drive. Or perhaps it's change 3 chains per tire change, but then there will be the sprocket wear to contend with, as well.

Wayne

Hmmm.. good point but this person has build motorcycle that moves 4 wheels on the side and turns into flying "drone"
I think some chain and 500hp its a peanut for him.
m.

Martin Slovakia
11-21-2023, 03:12 PM
Brand Name = "Deathwish"

hehehehehhee::)))

Gwolf
11-21-2023, 05:19 PM
hehehehehhee::)))

Anything that weighs less than a ton and runs 500 HP is going to be real squirrely at 100 plus. It will also be real quick to get out of control at lower speeds if you juice the throttle. I might have liked that when I was younger, but I tend to be a lot more careful now. Something that lightweight will need some kind of wings to hold it down to the road surface if you gonna run it fast. If you set it up to run really fast, it will end up looking like a 3-wheel outlaw sprint car.

broderp
12-02-2023, 11:07 AM
I'm going to go out in left field and say it. Not a fan. :dontknow:

I'm not criticizing its performance. I'm not criticizing its purpose. I am saying this purely on the subjective criteria of appearance. UGLY.

If had the opportunity to get one for dirt cheap or free, heck yeah. I'm thinking of how much I could get from selling it...and all the things I could get from the profit I made. :thumbup: